Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mega Millions jackpot is up to 1.3 billion or so and climbing, which is enough for me to go buy a ticket.

What will you do when you win?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo
build the biggest doggie refuge the world has ever seen

puppers and doggies in every direction to the horizon

no cats allowed.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Thread title toxx?

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

id buy this site of course ;-)

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

just a matter of when

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Crystal Thenis posted:

build the biggest doggie refuge the world has ever seen

puppers and doggies in every direction to the horizon

no cats allowed.

Gimme a few mil, I'll take care of the kitty side.

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved
Buy every company that employs goons so I can fire everybody so you all have more time to poo poo post. Posts that tickle my fancy will get meal rations. You will learn to serve me or starve.

zone
Dec 6, 2016
Set up a charitable foundation for people who need their hospital bills paid with half the money and fund my expenses on the income from the other half.

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
buy my mom a house, pay off all the money I owe to the courts, then buy a strip club and put a couch in the back so I can spend the rest of my days doing cocaine, drinking bourbon and staring at tits.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Buy land and plant forests.

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo

Das Boo posted:

Gimme a few mil, I'll take care of the kitty side.

deal.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I think I'd be one of those people whose life gets way worse and I'd end up dead

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

After setting up family and a few friends, I'd found a rural venture capital endeavor, where I'd fund your cabinet making business, or logging company, or landscaping company, or rural internet provider, etc, as long as you could provide a good business plan. For a small percentage of future profits. After years of this, and becoming beloved across the state for helping to start so many businesses, I'd run for the US Senate, and win.

And then after a term or 2, I'd run for President as the nobody who got lucky and then helped millions... and win!

And then with my finger on the button, I'd obliterate Russia. Possibly starting WW3 and ushering in the END OF TIMES.....

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I would move back to the south to be with my family and fix up the house in the country so we have a really nice place to live, spoil the crap out of my neice and spend the rest of my days with my dogs and family. Maybe travel some too and bring friends/family along. I might keep my current house as an investment property and place to visit in the winter since I live in a vacation area. I never buy lotto tickets though. Good luck op I hope you win!!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Lamborghini made out of cocaine

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

haljordan posted:

Lamborghini made out of cocaine

Honest-to-God absurd answer - I would pay these dudes to build me a Final Fantasy-esque Airship and spend my days seeking adventure 'round the globe

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Vampire Panties posted:

Honest-to-God absurd answer - I would pay these dudes to build me a Final Fantasy-esque Airship and spend my days seeking adventure 'round the globe

If I can bring my cocaine onto your airship I will join you on your adventures.

cadex
Jun 6, 2003

Operationally, God is beginning to resemble not a ruler but the last fading smile of a cosmic Cheshire Cat.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

That completely serious look he gives when Peter initially laughs, thinking it's a joke is just perfect.

By the way, Diedrich Bader is one of the nicest guys ever and always took time to answer my dumbass questions on Twitter.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i would make sure my family (wife and kids) had lots of money and then id do just so many drugs until i died

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I’ll get my dad a liver transplant so he’ll live 15 more years instead of 4 or 5. Then I’ll buy a big house, but not too big, I don’t want my neighbors knowing I’m a billionaire. After that, I dunno, pay for super boosts on tinder?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

If I won the Lotto, I'd buy pounds of Bud
Give it to my homies to show I got love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyGwq_SB-aQ

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'd buy a large house, not a mansion, pay off my friends' student debts if they'd let me, and I'd just live in my house never to be seen by the public again

Probably die at 45

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Going full unabomber but I'm only going after the right ones

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
iirc you could basically spend the rest of your life on 6 mil a year from what you actually get from a 1bil jackpot. I once sat down and tried to budget out a year with 6 million and after a certain point gave up because even being as extravagant as I could realistically imagine I was barely making a dent. it gave me a new appreciation for the degree to which rich people should be forcibly separated from their money

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

When I win the Lottery - Camper Van Beethoven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBNox7kkXRc

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Magic Hate Ball posted:

iirc you could basically spend the rest of your life on 6 mil a year from what you actually get from a 1bil jackpot. I once sat down and tried to budget out a year with 6 million and after a certain point gave up because even being as extravagant as I could realistically imagine I was barely making a dent. it gave me a new appreciation for the degree to which rich people should be forcibly separated from their money

I checked and the 30 year payout on the current jackpot is something like 16m a year to begin with, increasing by 5% every year, so it ends at something like 46m? more money than I'll ever own in one year, increasing every year, and its still not even close to the Global Elite.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Vampire Panties posted:

I checked and the 30 year payout on the current jackpot is something like 16m a year to begin with, increasing by 5% every year, so it ends at something like 46m? more money than I'll ever own in one year, increasing every year, and its still not even close to the Global Elite.

I think I would take the yearly payout instead of the lump sum even though everyone says not to.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

So good. Lol

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

redshirt posted:

I think I would take the yearly payout instead of the lump sum even though everyone says not to.

It's just the smart thing to do to keep your friends and family from killing you for your money.

(I may be a broken person with trust issues.)

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

haljordan posted:

That completely serious look he gives when Peter initially laughs, thinking it's a joke is just perfect.

By the way, Diedrich Bader is one of the nicest guys ever and always took time to answer my dumbass questions on Twitter.

It really is brilliant, he’s so earnest about it.

Yeah I’m doing the drywall up there at the new McDonald’s.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

-2 personal chefs splitting a 24hr day. Industrial kitchen. Regular food rotation keeps the kitchen stocked with fresh ingredients - sushi grade salmon, tuna, eel, scallops all available at my beck and call for the rest of my life
-Gimme some of that $500 Japanese individually wrapped piece of fruit, poo poo
-Fantasy football draft day everybody flies out to my compound and we're finally able to auction draft our 25roster IDP league over the course of the day
-If there's a mattress more comfortable out there than the TempurPedics they make specifically for high end hotels than we're sleeping on whatever that is
-I'd pay for a driver - never having to park again, yeah why not
-I'd charter private flights and globetrot to high end resorts and vacation homes (considered buying destination property but going resort route seems more convenient)
-See my favorite bands when they're playing somewhere interesting and party with them
-Get on that Lebron self-care plan

Basically pamper me the gently caress up

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

build a sick workshop/garage/gym/studio in the middle of nowhere and hang out making cool poo poo

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hammu-rob-i posted:

-2 personal chefs splitting a 24hr day. Industrial kitchen. Regular food rotation keeps the kitchen stocked with fresh ingredients - sushi grade salmon, tuna, eel, scallops all available at my beck and call for the rest of my life
-Gimme some of that $500 Japanese individually wrapped piece of fruit, poo poo
-Fantasy football draft day everybody flies out to my compound and we're finally able to auction draft our 25roster IDP league over the course of the day
-If there's a mattress more comfortable out there than the TempurPedics they make specifically for high end hotels than we're sleeping on whatever that is
-I'd pay for a driver - never having to park again, yeah why not
-I'd charter private flights and globetrot to high end resorts and vacation homes (considered buying destination property but going resort route seems more convenient)
-See my favorite bands when they're playing somewhere interesting and party with them
-Get on that Lebron self-care plan

Basically pamper me the gently caress up

Have you considered just shooting up a fuckton of the most high quality heroin possible for as long as possible until you're a vegetable instead? Because that sounds way better than all of this and that's what I'd do (after two chicks at the same time)

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

zone posted:

Set up a charitable foundation for people who need their hospital bills paid with half the money and fund my expenses on the income from the other half.

Very nice of you to help 17 people with their hospital bills

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Toxic Mental posted:

Have you considered just shooting up a fuckton of the most high quality heroin possible for as long as possible until you're a vegetable instead? Because that sounds way better than all of this and that's what I'd do (after two chicks at the same time)

Only two?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Fund a group of crime solvers, travelling around the country in a souped up Crime Solving Van.