Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Lpzie posted:

can you move the potted zucchinis, we're building a mosque on the roof 🙏 🌄

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hero of kvetch
Aug 17, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Lpzie posted:

can you move the potted zucchinis, we're building a mosque on the roof 🙏 🌄

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
stop taking my doordash orders and then eating all the food before i can stop playing WOW i have type 4 diabetes and this is doorstop colonialism

copy
Jul 26, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

stop taking my doordash orders and then eating all the food before i can stop playing WOW i have type 4 diabetes and this is doorstop colonialism

lol innovating new diabetes like theyre super saiyin forms

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
it's ok, i'm brewing my own insulin in the basement

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Al! posted:

it's ok, i'm brewing my own insulin in the basement

you keep saying this but a tupperware curry you forgot to put in the fridge three weeks ago doesn't count

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

John Charity Spring posted:

you keep saying this but a tupperware curry you forgot to put in the fridge three weeks ago doesn't count

if i keep feeding the pulsing mass sugar water it's got to produce insulin eventually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

can we please do something about all these cats?