Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
googling for a compliant application form then doing a house interview where we all try to figure out if you're a trot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
wearing my papr to the shitter

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
bolting bike staples to the driveway to densify

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Does anyone have Ramen

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
it says this is a sober house. do poppers count

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
oh my name isnt on this chore wheel i made? well poo poo, doesnt look like "make a new chore wheel" is on the chore wheel

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
whose turn is it with the fridge?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Stake cardboard to all of the grass but don't plant anything, leaving a mud pit of rotting cardboard on the yard

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Hatebag posted:

Stake cardboard to all of the grass but don't plant anything, leaving a mud pit of rotting cardboard on the yard

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout
gently caress you OP. Ah hell. Ah hell I'm sorry

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

in this house we make all of our decisions via the Unanimous Consensus process. unfortunately we haven't made any decisions yet

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

whcih zodiac signs are not allowed to live in the commune

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

whcih zodiac signs are not allowed to live in the commune

cancer if/when depicted as lobster

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
no leos

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

No leos, all LEOs

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
cop urban commune where they try to minmax the chore wheel for that sweet sweet overtime

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I'll start the wiki

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

searching on fetlife to find a guy who will move in and take the job of cleaning the toilets permanently

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Al! posted:

searching on fetlife to find a guy who will move in and take the job of cleaning the toilets permanently

pink pleather PAPR with a little lock on it

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

sorry, just got back from my journey to engel's grave (gently caress MARX). anyway, which is the piss corner now?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

idk what this is but I'm disappointed in it

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Buck Wildman posted:

exactly what my parents said when i said i was joining DSA

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Buck Wildman posted:

well u basically got the gist of it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mark immune posted:

exactly what my parents said when i said i was joining DSA

exactly what my parents said when i turned up on their doorstep in a makeshift sling having not showered in months

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Al! posted:

lol thread aside i have seen this irl and the bathroom was ASTONISHINGly clean. all he wanted was a woman to tell him good job at the end. he came once a month (not to my house). he'd clean, get the attaboy and leave. amazing what the human mind can do alhamdulillah

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i injured myself falling off the roof of the commune

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

thehandtruck posted:

lol thread aside i have seen this irl and the bathroom was ASTONISHINGly clean. all he wanted was a woman to tell him good job at the end. he came once a month (not to my house). he'd clean, get the attaboy and leave. amazing what the human mind can do alhamdulillah

lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

thehandtruck posted:

rofl

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

thehandtruck posted:

learn from his example

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
any lurker goonettes want to tell me my posts are good

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Ohtori Akio posted:

wearing my papr to the shitter

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 🙏

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

[runs thumb against dry bristles, sighs] alright who hasn't been using my toothbrush

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

mawarannahr posted:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 🙏

paul, thank you

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Ohtori Akio posted:

cancer if/when depicted as lobster

im a gemini

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
chore wheel spot for whos reading everyones horoscopes this week

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Ohtori Akio posted:

chore wheel spot for whos reading everyones horoscopes this week

um we do oracle deck readings now

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

thehandtruck posted:

what kind of weird fetlife stuff do i need to do to get some rando filthcuck to clean my cats litter boxes

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Al! posted:

um we do oracle deck readings now

the gas leak makes us all oracles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

So... not a pet friendly home then.