Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
hey who changed my avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testvan
Nov 10, 2003

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Stereotype posted:

lol

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Stereotype posted:

back to civilization! I had a lot of fun. stayed to see the man burn and could see temple burning from the exodus line. seems like everyone posting in this thread is gullible and stupid, not a big surprise really. I’ll probably go again next year

lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Stereotype posted:

back to civilization! I had a lot of fun. stayed to see the man burn and could see temple burning from the exodus line. seems like everyone posting in this thread is gullible and stupid, not a big surprise really. I’ll probably go again next year

Stereotype posted:

I’m in a car in line for McDonald’s but I’ll post pics later

Just zero self-reflection huh? Going to truck right back to posting climate change screeds.

Did you know you are AnCap?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Stereotype posted:

I had a wonderful labor day weekend with my friends partying with cool people by the pool with great drinks and great music. Seems a lot more fun then barely avoiding trenchfoot with the 1 percent.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
is mcdonalds accepting tinsel fluttering in the wind as payment

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Had a great weekend at burning man discussing why having children is evil with the inheritors of Epstein's network.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Stereotype posted:

lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lol

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Lmao

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Stereotype posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Stereotype posted:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Y'all didn't even Burn the Man, the Event Cops didn't give you permission lol gtfo with this wealth cope

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

"uhm ackshually the real burning man was the credibility we lost along the way"

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Potato Salad posted:

"uhm ackshually the real burning man was the credibility we lost along the way"

This implies there was any to begin with

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

y'all burning that man? that's all right, just keep it down

speng31b
May 8, 2010

went to burning man and all i got was my butt hole pozzd with grover norquists marburg aidsbola

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

goldmine now

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

next time, man that burns... could be you

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Stereotype posted:

im totally not owned screams dip-poo poo

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Stereotype posted:

lol you post about killing politicians yet sucked grover's gulch out

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

still lol that this guy is mod of the climate-change thread

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

HallelujahLee posted:

still lol that this guy is mod of the climate-change thread

Testvan
Nov 10, 2003
When Burning Man sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Shageletic posted:

It always seems kinda crazy and amazing when I meet someone who managed to make art their entire money making enterprise. And they always seem to work way harder than me, the amateur art guy who does poo poo after work. My music teacher basically has a dozen jobs which includes teaching, conducting, art pieces etc. It seems like a hard way to make a living.

certain art sectors have a stable, unionized rank and file at the very top of the industry, coming from reasonably socioeconomically diverse backgrounds, relatively speaking. management still rides your rear end for every ounce of the CLA, and are very degrading. I keep watching colleagues who've "made it" leave after a couple years, and the lifers are usually bitter. maybe less than 10% aren't maladjusted if they make it to retirement

goldmine

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

goldmine

BoothBaberGinsburg fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Sep 6, 2023

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

they're right. you could do yourself an injury laughing at something this funny.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mods please goldmine before this thread turns into the epic cspam burns megathread

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

AnimeIsTrash posted:

mods please goldmine before this thread turns into the epic cspam burns megathread

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Stereotype posted:

shut the gently caress up and go get that RV you just abandoned next to the dumpsters

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it's already a burn megathread my dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

AnimeIsTrash posted: