Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
wormhole space is kinda like a submarine simulator. you never know if theres anyone around so its always a little bit spooky not knowing if youre being hunted, but the flip side is that once you have some idea what youre doing you can start to do the hunting.

also its a hilarious isk faucet that never stops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirac Fourier
Aug 14, 2023
I like PI. I make 5 mil per planet per day in a wormhole and I all do is reset extractor programs and haul loot out.

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Setting up PI is a horrible thing.

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
Always fart in local in wormholes. Only cowards don’t fart back.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
dont shart in your capsule, bruh

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
jspace is very cool and neat but holelife takes a whole bunch of extra knowledge beyond mastery of the base game systems, so definitely join a competent group and learn how2eve and read up before diving in. also make sure you're decent at the scanning minigame first and want to do it several thousand times.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Dalmuti posted:

dont shart in your capsule, bruh

and don't go for a poo poo while using voice detection and a wireless headset

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Or do, honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

PI was fine once it was up and running, and only needed minimal resetting, pick up and drop offs. Getting it set up across many characters is the worst (saveable set-ups when?)

Planned for both Serenity and Infinity so it’s quite likely we might get it.