Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Was Dillion wrong or right to lie to Dutch?
Dillion was right to lie to Dutch
Dillion was wrong to lie to Dutch
View Results

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'd just drop a couple of Xenos on Predator hunting planet. Let's see how they like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

redshirt posted:

I'd just drop a couple of Xenos on Predator hunting planet. Let's see how they like it.

I think they'd like it very much!

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

redshirt posted:

There’s like reams of comics about this.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

According to the credits of Prey, that Predator's buddies thought the girl was a badass and they picked her up on the way out so she could go on space adventures with them

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

pseudanonymous posted:

There’s like reams of comics about this.

Actively loving with the Predators? I want to stress this point.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

I bet Arnold had sex with the dead predator's face.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Dial A For Awesome posted:

The real question is whether the predator was right to lie to his wife that he was just popping out to a nearby planet to pick up some groceries when he actually was going hunting.

Wasn't it a teenager taking mom's spaceship without permission to show all of them?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

redshirt posted:

Ostensibly some Central Americans, but the real mission was to recover Alien tech. By any means necessary.

No, that's Stargate SG-1

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Why can't secret government agencies ever run expensive secret military programs to collect alien arts and literature.

:(

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Machai posted:

No, that's Stargate SG-1

SG-1 was Egyptian.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

redshirt posted:

SG-1 was Egyptian.

Space Egyptians. And Chinese, Norse, Greek, Caananite, Hindu, Japanese, Celtic, Mayan, Babalonian...

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Machai posted:

Space Egyptians. And Chinese, Norse, Greek, Caananite, Hindu, Japanese, Celtic, Mayan, Babalonian...

Yeah sure but mostly Space Egyptian. That's the whole point, they invented it all. They are ancient Egyptian society.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Prey was legit good though. Probably the best Predator movie since Predator 2.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Heres is surely to be something

Only registered members can see post attachments!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Heres is surely to be something

We dont know that.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Hollismason posted:

Prey was legit good though. Probably the best Predator movie since Predator 2.

I didn't finish it, I bailed halfway through the second act. Wooden acting, bad effects, wall-to-wall cliches, and just unbearably slow pacing. The Adrian Brody/Topher Grace cheesefest was infinitely more fun.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

dr_rat posted:

Wait so Robowar played itself???

yeah kinda like fruity rudy

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Marphy Black

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

If we encounter these hostiles again we form a defensive perimeter 30 clicks out!