Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bush did 9/11?
Bush knocked down the towers
Bush knew about it and allowed it to happen
Bush knew nothing about this independent operation orchestrated by Al Qaeda
Ancient aliens + goku
View Results

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

they were trying to do fake 9/11 on a hollywood soundstage but due to a series of bungles and goofs they actually really flew the planes into the buildings. egg on bushes face.

no you fool, it was stanley kubrick's dedication to realism in action once again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Trabisnikof posted:

the Antrax attacks were the real false flag and got embarrassingly overshadowed.

Didn't they strictly target a couple lawmakers who weren't onboard with expanding the surveillance state?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i watched the whole episode and its so loving funny, tone swings off the charts

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Animal-Mother posted:

Didn't they strictly target a couple lawmakers who weren't onboard with expanding the surveillance state?

yeah, daschle & leahy. then the fbi pinned it on some scientist at ft detrick who subsequently was suicided with an overdose of tylenol lol. case closed!

uno.mannschaft
Dec 23, 2006

Animal-Mother posted:

Well there was also this reporter in Florida working at a paper whos editor had a wife who rented out an apartment to some of the hijackers lol

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

fanfic insert posted:

look at this fool.

bush's gaffes and stumbles were all a ploy, carefully constructed since collage, Poppy inducted him into the plan after Junior was done jacking it in a cave near the Yale campus

the bush's are the scions of the knights of the golden circle

bush is a regular idiot that successfully pretended to be a folksy idiot. hereditary member of a wealthy secret society is just failson with more syllables.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000
I once read that the mastermind behind the plot had no verifiable link to Al Qaeda but did write a dissertation about glass fronted skyscrapers being terrible.

I've never seen any other mention of this but am happy to class 9/11 as lone wolf architectural terrorism.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

mossyfisk posted:

I once read that the mastermind behind the plot had no verifiable link to Al Qaeda but did write a dissertation about glass fronted skyscrapers being terrible.

I've never seen any other mention of this but am happy to class 9/11 as lone wolf architectural terrorism.

they kill way more birds than wind farms

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Where was Jeb on 9 11?

in the towers setting the charges, he jumped from one tower to the other like Ethan Hunt

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Crazypoops posted:

Where was Jeb on 9 11?

in the towers setting the charges, he jumped from one tower to the other like Ethan Hunt

writing a screenplay called The Third Bush Brother about a Forest Gump-like youngest brother in the Bush family who accidentally caused 9/11, the Iraq War, Hurricane Katrina, and Trump's 2016 Run

really big jackets
Sep 11, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
do the bushes have a hidden cowboy brother like hte kochs?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

there's also a cowboy musk

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

hearing rumors that bin laden didn't blow up the projects

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Shrecknet posted:

full D&D seriousposting mode: I don't think Bush was exactly aware that four planes would be hijacked on September 11th, but I do believe he had credible intelligence and was well aware that there was a plot of some type brewing, and that he could take steps as the COC and leader of our voluminous and overfunded intelligence state to stop it.

I don't think he intentionally had fighter jets stand down or anything, but I do think he assumed the attacks would be less successful than they were, while still allowing him to do all the bad poo poo he wanted to do anyway.

:ninja: edit: actually this is C-SPAM so uhhhh... lol

welcome to the Cool Forum nerd

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Hatebag posted:

yeah, daschle & leahy. then the fbi pinned it on some scientist at ft detrick who subsequently was suicided with an overdose of tylenol lol. case closed!

it always ends up coming back to ft detrick

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Crazypoops posted:

Where was Jeb on 9 11?

wrong i was fiucking him in the rear end, in tallahassee

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

lobster shirt posted:

wrong i was fiucking him in the rear end, in tallahassee

Larry?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
they gave jeb building 7 out of pity and he couldnt even get that one right

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007