Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bush did 9/11?
Bush knocked down the towers
Bush knew about it and allowed it to happen
Bush knew nothing about this independent operation orchestrated by Al Qaeda
Ancient aliens + goku
View Results

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Did he do it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

yeah

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Joementum posted:

Did he do it?

you better believe it

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Added poll

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

It's history, there's a channel for that

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Isizzlehorn posted:

It's history, there's a channel for that

don't be a party pooper

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
so far

is leading

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

Which Bush tho

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

George

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

The Bush Crime Family. It pisses me off.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Why would it be against the law to destroy your own towers?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Pubes

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

oh then I change my vote to no. I believe JEB! was behind it.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

he didn't not do it

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Woke Mind Virus posted:

he didn't not do it

It depends on what your definition of "it" is

really big jackets
Sep 11, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
please respect the office of the president. if president bush and his administration had known in advance of the planned attacks, they would have stopped them by any means necessary.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

well they shot that one plane down. that's something

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Hatebag posted:

well they shot that one plane down. that's something

let's roll

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

my theory is that the first plane was a false flag but the second plane was real

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
My theory is that planes were made up on a Hollywood sounds stage but then they had to invent them to do 9/11

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
yep, not even a question

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

VideoKid posted:

oh then I change my vote to no. I believe JEB! was behind it.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

bush didn't do 9/11. the devil is real and loves pnac and blessed them with the thing they wanted most in the whole world

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

ikanreed posted:

My theory is that planes were made up on a Hollywood sounds stage but then they had to invent them to do 9/11

they were trying to do fake 9/11 on a hollywood soundstage but due to a series of bungles and goofs they actually really flew the planes into the buildings. egg on bushes face.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

lobster shirt posted:

they were trying to do fake 9/11 on a hollywood soundstage but due to a series of bungles and goofs they actually really flew the planes into the buildings. egg on bushes face.

Well all the producers and agents got a call to not show up that day.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

my theory is that the first plane was a false flag but the second plane was real

the first one was UAP then Bush had to do the others to cover it up

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Joementum posted:

let's roll

maybe the pill stamping technology isn't there yet to get the text legible but someone oughta make 9/11 let's roll e pills

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

full D&D seriousposting mode: I don't think Bush was exactly aware that four planes would be hijacked on September 11th, but I do believe he had credible intelligence and was well aware that there was a plot of some type brewing, and that he could take steps as the COC and leader of our voluminous and overfunded intelligence state to stop it.

I don't think he intentionally had fighter jets stand down or anything, but I do think he assumed the attacks would be less successful than they were, while still allowing him to do all the bad poo poo he wanted to do anyway.

:ninja: edit: actually this is C-SPAM so uhhhh... lol

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Bush was personally piloting the planes and pulled off a quadruple DB Cooper.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Shrecknet posted:

full D&D seriousposting mode: I don't think Bush was exactly aware that four planes would be hijacked on September 11th, but I do believe he had credible intelligence and was well aware that there was a plot of some type brewing, and that he could take steps as the COC and leader of our voluminous and overfunded intelligence state to stop it.

I don't think he intentionally had fighter jets stand down or anything, but I do think he assumed the attacks would be less successful than they were, while still allowing him to do all the bad poo poo he wanted to do anyway.

:ninja: edit: actually this is C-SPAM so uhhhh... lol

sounds like your a cspam fit... welcome home, brother

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Homeless Friend posted:

sounds like your a cspam fit... welcome home, brother

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
but also :wrong: bush did do 9/11. pappy bush commissioned the planes himself for his son to finally finish his legacy

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
9/11 was the best thing that ever happened to bush. it went so perfectly that i rather doubt he could have planned it himself, because bush has never demonstrated that level of competence at anything.

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
someone had to explain this poo poo to him cause he couldn't read any of the intelligence briefs he got about it and by then it was too late so he chose the alibi of pretending to read to small children

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

the Antrax attacks were the real false flag and got embarrassingly overshadowed.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

9/11 was the best thing that ever happened to bush. it went so perfectly that i rather doubt he could have planned it himself, because bush has never demonstrated that level of competence at anything.

look at this fool.

bush's gaffes and stumbles were all a ploy, carefully constructed since collage, Poppy inducted him into the plan after Junior was done jacking it in a cave near the Yale campus

the bush's are the scions of the knights of the golden circle

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

What if the thermite was the real false flag plot and the planes preempted it. Two independent plots, the same targets. That's why they all look confused in the bunker photos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcZ6HXIOmYE