Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
LOWTAX ATE MY BALLS

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer

Animal-Mother posted:

btw, fyi, they are no longer offering the fatty jerky

hosed up

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
WANK

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

My what a massive digit

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

LOWTAX ATE MY BALLS

thats wild

JustCallMeDC
Aug 12, 2023

Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
Thank you OP, that was the dumbest post I have read all week.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

BigBadSteve posted:

My what a massive digit

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I remember word getting out that if you joined SA with a onetime fee of $10 you got unlimited access to BTB and DPPH. So when Lowtax got rid of them there were a lot of Dear Richard posts of people wanted their money back. Of course he'd just ban them and that was that.

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
https://i.imgur.com/QJrcztp.mp4

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
This first thing that comes up when I look for 2004 movies is that phantom of the opera piece of crap adaptation that I thought was cool when I was a dumb high schooler. I don't mean dumb the way that all of them are, I mean dumb even for a high schooler. That was the mental capacity that liked that movie. In conclusion I would recommend not going to the movies this year (which is 2004).

Also I learned earlier today that gohan means rice so this thread is giving me deja vu or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

is this reversed??