Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gohan32
Mar 18, 2004
Calculus Failure
So, I can remember when goons gave us poo poo for being '04 n00bs, "What are these '04 fux0rs doing here?

It was a bannable offense to ask "where da movies at?" I sincerely hope that's not still true and I just self destructed.

I was wanking to GIFs and .MOV, rocking ROMs on NESticle on a hand-me-down Dell, and poo poo from FUGLY.com still haunt me to this day because there was like zero censorship and we thought it was cool to see who could stay in the room longest without throwing up or at least too nauseous to continue. (Anything you find there now is nothing)

I am wallowing in old poo poo and nowadays people trying to capitalize on people wallowing in old poo poo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The point of this thread then? Can people please conglomerate content that isn't just a cash-grab while also bitching any moaning about being old?

I mean, how could I forget that The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest existed? It's all on Dailymotion if not elsewehere, BTW.

Lastly, is there still a solid rule against drunk posting? That was in the rules last time I read them 20-odd years ago, but I flout them now! I haven't posted since I was searching for beef jerky discounts on SA-mart.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
gently caress off

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

op this is gbs, you need to post this in a more appropriate forum

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

:regd04:

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Cool thread

For me to post in!

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

lurk more, 19 years was somehow not enough

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i guess some things never change

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
fr though how bout dem files

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Holy smokes!~!!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
ill open any file you send me on line im not scared

e: you know what i changed my mind on this one dont send me any files

Chief McHeath fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Sep 22, 2023

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The :filez: are in forumid=42069

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
This is the stupidest thread I've ever seen

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
skeet skeet skeet

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Sophy Wackles posted:

The :filez: are in forumid=42069

gonna download ur mom op :c00lbert:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Cyril Sneer posted:

This is the stupidest thread I've ever seen

2004 reg date, checks out.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

"There have been 106 posts made by Gohan32, an average of 0.01 posts per day, since registering on Mar 17, 2004. Gohan32 claims to be a porpoise.

I've used this name since 7th Grade. So, no i'm not some 12 year old kid."

ah, to be forever 12

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Man I just love going to FREE MOVIE.COM and getting FREE MOVIES

I would hate to go to FREEWMOVIE.COM and get a FREE VIRUS

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
im gay

Also 2004 fuckin sucked

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

freewmovie.com is actually the preeminent source for free movies . com. Zero viruses. Please do some research before publishing blatant slander. Thank you!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
lol you've been here for 19 years and yet you have fewer posts than nom epique's latest rereg

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
:regd04: still one of the best smilies

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Private Cumshoe posted:

:regd04: still one of the best smilies*

* does not apply if you use dark mode

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

speaking of movies of 2004, sometimes I worry we’re never going to get a sequel to the chronicles of riddick,

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Gohan32 posted:

I haven't posted since I was searching for beef jerky discounts on SA-mart.

This was the only part of the post that got even a smirk out of me. Be better, OP.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Patware posted:

lurk more, 19 years was somehow not enough

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
leaving this thread open and ungassed as a warning to other decades later gym returner types

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Gohan32 posted:

So, I can remember when goons gave us poo poo for being '04 n00bs, "What are these '04 fux0rs doing here?

It was a bannable offense to ask "where da movies at?" I sincerely hope that's not still true and I just self destructed.

I was wanking to GIFs and .MOV, rocking ROMs on NESticle on a hand-me-down Dell, and poo poo from FUGLY.com still haunt me to this day because there was like zero censorship and we thought it was cool to see who could stay in the room longest without throwing up or at least too nauseous to continue. (Anything you find there now is nothing)

I am wallowing in old poo poo and nowadays people trying to capitalize on people wallowing in old poo poo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The point of this thread then? Can people please conglomerate content that isn't just a cash-grab while also bitching any moaning about being old?

I mean, how could I forget that The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest existed? It's all on Dailymotion if not elsewehere, BTW.

Lastly, is there still a solid rule against drunk posting? That was in the rules last time I read them 20-odd years ago, but I flout them now! I haven't posted since I was searching for beef jerky discounts on SA-mart.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

What?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Where da movies, where da movies, where da movies at?

Had a poster in the thread where the wood at.

hot sauce pee hole
May 18, 2023

Nostalgia is a disease.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa9J6hilvRU

here you go op

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
:regd04:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Streaming on one of the 2 dozen streaming services

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
we did an AMC+ trial off prime and that has IFC+ or whatever which had Touch of Sin. Touch of Sin is loving awesome if you like banned Chinese movies and it's worth signing up for a free week of, and then immediately cancelling, American Muscle Cocks + or whatever.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

leaving this thread open and ungassed

Just like my rear end in a top hat after i rip a fat stinker :mmmhmm:

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Lotta goons off their meds lately, looks like. :regd04:

_____!
May 2, 2004

Lurk....less?!
:justpost:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Yes you can drink post

Try tippin' back and ice cold island drink in a yeti tumbler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Gohan32 posted:

I was searching for beef jerky discounts on SA-mart.

btw, fyi, they are no longer offering the fatty jerky