Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
List of things that make me salty:

1) The way my husband keeps inviting in weirdos off the street
2) The way my husband offers our daughters to people
2) Seeing God destroy my -

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
song of solomon is horny on main

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Don’t be gay, that makes god super angry!

Also don’t get tattoos for the same reason, but like, just ignore that if you really want tattoos.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If you engage in lots of fun kinky sex you get a free lifetime supply of salt

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
It's good to be very bad as long as it's to the right people

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

maybealabia posted:

Noah was a furry

Not sure anything in the scripture backs up Noah being a furry. Although I'm sure he hosed some animals. Too bad he couldn't make it 40 days and ate the unicorns.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Have you read this thing? Technically we're not allowed to go to the bathroom.

- Rev. Lovejoy

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
“Then the Lord opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, “What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?”

Don't hit animals or they'll start talking and call you out.

JustCallMeDC
Aug 12, 2023

Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
•Don’t cut your hair
•Don’t be gay
•Don’t eat this kind of food
•Don’t swear at God
•Don’t disagree with your parents

Bruh, is this whole book just a giant list of rules?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Patmos has killer shrooms

rio
Mar 20, 2008

In the book of Revelations the author gets high af and tells the future. If all he had was natural poo poo, dehydration/starvation etc. we should be able to see the future even better after a fat dab ong

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
You will die and be sent to external torment beyond all possible comprehension of endless pain and suffering if you ever dare question gods endless forgiveness and love.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Cheating on your wife is bad, unless it's with your neighbor.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
See the Jews want freedom right? So they ask the pharaoh. He agrees and lets them go.. but then god “hardens his heart” and makes him capture them again. This makes god angry because god wanted them free.

Yeah, there’s a lot of stuff you just need to sorta ignore if this is gonna work for you.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
“”and the angel said nay, none of those churches are real. Thus the lord commands you to build a temple and take upon you many child brides.”

You’re smarter than everyone else, go gently caress a 16 yr old we cool.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
And God tweeted:

“I am the Lord fam, who venmo'd you out of Egypt.

“You shall have no other influencers other than me.

“You shall not make yourself an influencer. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, your fam your blud, am a jealous one, punishing my haters for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love and sharing Prime drinks to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my tweets liked and shared.

“You shall not diss me, or the fam will get you and stick you.

“Remember the Sabbath day and keeping it chill. Six days you shall stream and do all your e-begging , but the seventh day to pay up what you owe me. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your step kids, nor your bulldogs, nor any simps in your pay pig side hussle. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, instagram, and a well sick lambo, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

“Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you, and that they don't sue you for your rolex and lambo.

“You shall not murder as you can not stream in jail.

“You shall not commit adultery on camera, unless its with an influencer way out of your league.

“You shall not steal from anyone richer or a better influencer than you..

“You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor, sue and DCMA them instead.

“You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male or female side chicks, his rolex or lambo, or anything that belongs to your neighbor. Ask your subscribers with a wish list instead.”

When the people saw the notifications and heard the dings and saw the phone vibrate, they trembled with fear. They stayed at a distance and said to Moses, “Yo lol what's up Mo, better not retweet what God said or we will die of cringe.”

Moses said to the people, “Ha you scared? God came to me, not you, and told me he's going to to get you if you don't like and subscribe. He knows where you live.”

The people remained at a distance on discord, while Moses approached the live stream where God was playing Populous 2.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Funky See Funky Do posted:

18:22: You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

You cannot both be a Christian and Gay. They are antithetical positions. So if you're gay just ignore Christianity. It's dumbass horseshit made up by bronze aged idiots.

In ancient Hebrew, there actually wasn't a specific word for "gay". It translates more as general sexual immorality.

Modern Christians just really loving hate gays, so that's the translation that stuck.

For the literalists, it actually creates a loophole where lesbians are just fine, as the Bible only specifically forbids men from sleeping with other men. This is definitely why even the most hardcore conservative Christian is just fine with lesbians.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Luke 2:9-11 “An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people.”

:nomnom:

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
That one verse really is talking about huge dicks and massive cums just as it appears to be

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Matthew 6:5

God knows if you're just faking it for 'Gram clout. You a fake rear end bitch.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Judah was just chasing paper and let the clout get to his head

And Satan was the resistance inside of avon barksdales crew.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
And it was lit

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer

Leviticus 20:13 posted:

If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

God's a bit insecure and confused about his sexuality and is taking it out on others.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Genesis - 19:32 posted:

Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve the lineage of our father.

2 hot girls prank their drunk dad [GONE SEXUAL]

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Amen.

It means it's over.

You can read another book if you like.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

thou shalt not lie about liking big butts

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Okay, so like, the Gospels are like the original star wars trilogy. Lots of good poo poo, classic, everyone loves it. Real feel-good story about a boy and his dad.

The Old testament is like the prequels. Lots of embarrassing poo poo that didn't age well, but sets up the rest of the series.

The rest of the New testament is like the Sequel trilogy. Basically just a soulless departure from the previous movies on behalf of a massive soulless organization, and the original author had nothing to do with it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Deki posted:

Okay, so like, the Gospels are like the original star wars trilogy. Lots of good poo poo, classic, everyone loves it. Real feel-good story about a boy and his dad.

The Old testament is like the prequels. Lots of embarrassing poo poo that didn't age well, but sets up the rest of the series.

The rest of the New testament is like the Sequel trilogy. Basically just a soulless departure from the previous movies on behalf of a massive soulless organization, and the original author had nothing to do with it.

Where does the Gonk droid fit into this?

The Bible
May 8, 2010

redshirt posted:

Where does the Gonk droid fit into this?

He's the central figure to all of it. You see...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

If you engage in lots of fun kinky sex you get a free lifetime supply of salt

Do NOT tell this guy about pepper. :ninja: