Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

A delicious cheese pizza, just for me. *blows the kneecap off the guy who deadnamed Buzz's gf*

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Keep the change, ya TERFy chud.

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

A delicious cheese pizza, just for me. *blows the kneecap off the guy who deadnamed Buzz's gf*

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

mumbling egg shaped guy with vinyl figures crowding his desk: when harry is gonna bite off kevin's fingerths... all I can say izzzuuuh everybody's gonna wanna fail that event, yeah at leatht once.*laughing wide-eyed* woof indeed. *exhales and accidentally blows a raspberry for a split second*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fuller coming out as a diaper person was something we knew we had to handle carefully, so we reached out to the folks at Waypoint to guide us through the process. Also Fuller is now a 700lb mute black woman.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Frenz posted:

this + those psycho sniper games with the xray cam.

shooting hitler on the nuts is ftw however. also they have a lot of looney tunes rear end ways to kill him on those games too like putting a grenade inside his stew

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fuller coming out as a diaper person was something we knew we had to handle carefully, so we reached out to the folks at Waypoint to guide us through the process. Also Fuller is now a 700lb mute black woman.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Shooting Hitler on the nuts.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Wormskull posted:

Shooting Hitler on the nuts.

Sorry. Singular nut.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Plutonis posted:

Sorry. Singular nut.

british propaganda, he had two extremely large balls filled to the brim with cum

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

british propaganda, he had two extremely large balls filled to the brim with cum

you are intimately familiar with them

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

mumm dumm unt full of cumm

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol picturing a Liveleak version of Home Alone, presented by Naughty Dog

Wormskull posted:

Dead Eyed Fat Male(?): We — that is, Joseph Pesci and the stunt crew — consumed hundreds of hours of electroshock and eye gouging torture material. We needed to get the details just right to really, you know, sell this, this… world to the viewer. To convey the seriousness of home invasion and child predation. Heh. Heh heh. Herrrreeggghhhnnmm hrmmm hrmmmk hmm. Excuse me.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

McAllister Rising.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Leadthumb posted:

mumbling egg shaped guy with vinyl figures crowding his desk: when harry is gonna bite off kevin's fingerths... all I can say izzzuuuh everybody's gonna wanna fail that event, yeah at leatht once.*laughing wide-eyed* woof indeed. *exhales and accidentally blows a raspberry for a split second*

this one should be quoted as wsell.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

----------------

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmaooo

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Lmfao good lord

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

----------------

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The NV map kinda looks like a topless woman flipping you off.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

The NV map kinda looks like a topless woman flipping you off.

Familiar sight?

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Familiar sight?

yes

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

----------------

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

jesus christ lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Netherrealm Studios animator whose facial expression and empty gaze resembles that of a WW2 Eastern Front Veteran: So for the new Mortal Kombat we had to animate a fatality where Sektor slices his opponent's head and torso into ribbons while crushing every single limb of theirs with power vices and we had no idea where to look for the inspiration for this until our director found a Chinese industrial accident account on Ogrish...