Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

anyone else wanna play the new mortal kombat but had blood + guts + extreme violence? same w/ itchy and scratchy. :xbone: and i havent played any new dooms for the same reason

love games. hate violence.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

no turn off gore option in this one. wack

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The best way I heard the new MK’s violence described was it’s like your watching a video of a cosplayer being murdered.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

The best way I heard the new MK’s violence described was it’s like your watching a video of a cosplayer being murdered.

awesome

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Lol. Ill just have to wait until 2033 And our eyeballs are rigged with nvidia shaded rtx 90k resolution real-life overlay (tm) that we cant turn off and everything looks like pyro vision smoked BP gas station spice and ill be so desensitized to this Mortal Kombat 1 that the blood looks like red cheese flat rear end polygons being ran through a grater

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

the perfect amount of blood.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

KEVIN WINS

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Doom and stuff like Resident Evil kind of violence doesn't bother me but new MK fatalities and stuff like Last of Us takedowns do. I guess it doesn't bother me if the enemy is an inhuman monster. I can watch an Arch Vile fall to pieces or a Cacodemon deflate all day.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Yeah I turn gore down/off when it's an option. MK is a few steps too far for me.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i simply do not play mortal kombat and instead enjoy a good fighting game, problem solved

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

----------------

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

slowly dialing 911 in my pocket as someone describes how much they love the postal series

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

----------------

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol picturing a Liveleak version of Home Alone, presented by Naughty Dog

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dead Eyed Fat Male(?): We — that is, Joseph Pesci and the stunt crew — consumed hundreds of hours of electroshock and eye gouging torture material. We needed to get the details just right to really, you know, sell this, this… world to the viewer. To convey the seriousness of home invasion and child predation. Heh. Heh heh. Herrrreeggghhhnnmm hrmmm hrmmmk hmm. Excuse me.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted:

Dead Eyed Fat Male(?): We — that is, Joseph Pesci and the stunt crew — consumed hundreds of hours of electroshock and eye gouging torture material. We needed to get the details just right to really, you know, sell this, this… world to the viewer. To convey the seriousness of home invasion and child predation. Heh. Heh heh. Herrrreeggghhhnnmm hrmmm hrmmmk hmm. Excuse me.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

McAllister Rising.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

insane anime posted:

anyone else wanna play the new mortal kombat but had blood + guts + extreme violence? same w/ itchy and scratchy. :xbone: and i havent played any new dooms for the same reason

love games. hate violence.

this + those psycho sniper games with the xray cam.

subpar_haircut
Jan 25, 2010

hyperviolence + 50/50 gender parity of henchmen combo making every AAA game a ted bundy simulator ftl

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

McAllister Rising.

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Wormskull posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

McAllister Rising.

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

McAllister Rising.

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have a legit pibe trapped between my phone and the protective plastic.

— guy at Naughty Dog and not me, Wormskull, the poster

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

A delicious cheese pizza, just for me. *blows the kneecap off the guy who deadnamed Buzz's gf*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

A delicious cheese pizza, just for me. *blows the kneecap off the guy who deadnamed Buzz's gf*

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Keep the change, ya TERFy chud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Keep the change, ya TERFy chud.

lmfao