Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

BrigadierSensible posted:

Whilst there are many photos, drawings, and other representations of toilets on the internet, most of them are inside, and few of those are purple.

To address this injustice, I present this picture of a purple toilet seemingly standing alone in the woods.

Thread delivers. :five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

MackAddie posted:

That's the answer to the age old question "Does Grimmace poo poo in the woods?"

why would he specifically use a purple toilet? or are you suggesting that he shat the purple toilet out?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I. M. Gei posted:

this toilet appears to be a small toy

a TOYlet, if you will

that wouldn't stop dave england!

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

why would he specifically use a purple toilet? or are you suggesting that he shat the purple toilet out?

I think it’s reasonable to think that grimace shat the toilet purple one time when he couldn’t quite hold it and simply let it go because, hey, you’re making GBS threads in the woods, does it really matter if you miss?

And then it turned out that yes it kinda does

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I mean have you ever wondered where construction guys go to poo poo on the job when they're building like the Golden Gate Bridge or a skyscraper or whatever? They probably aren't walking all the way back to terra firma every single time they gotta dump out, and I doubt they're just squatting down and feekin' into the ocean. That'd be unsafe.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9-qHmg-I08

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

BREAKING NEWS: The purple toilet has been appointed as Senator from California.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

A second purple toilet has hit the towers

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Knormal posted:

No seat though. Plus I bet it's wet.

Yeah. I'm not even sure if it flushes properly. Going to have to throw a bucket of water down it.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

gonna be a fun time getting those suppositories back!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lt. Cock posted:

i would gently caress that toilet so loving hard

Only if the toilet consented, right?

Right?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bird with big dick posted:

Only if the toilet consented, right?

Right?