Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Whilst there are many photos, drawings, and other representations of toilets on the internet, most of them are inside, and few of those are purple.

To address this injustice, I present this picture of a purple toilet seemingly standing alone in the woods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKmLTq71cvg&t=1114s

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Thanks

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

I bet poopin in that is cathartic as hell

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
i would gently caress that toilet so loving hard

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Lt. Cock posted:

i would gently caress that toilet so loving hard

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

That's bait

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Thread delivered, voted five OP

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Is this that skeebidee toilet meme?

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://maps.app.goo.gl/gYUMg8zZH3aWv6Tw6

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
All toilets end up outside sooner or later :thunk:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

It's more of a fuchsia really.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

reckon thats on septic yeah

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

BrigadierSensible posted:

Whilst there are many photos, drawings, and other representations of toilets on the internet, most of them are inside, and few of those are purple.

To address this injustice, I present this picture of a purple toilet seemingly standing alone in the woods.

this toilet appears to be a small toy

a TOYlet, if you will

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

My tub is mint green and from at least the 60s, but it doesn't beat a purple terlet.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Murdstone posted:

oh no you dont start this poo poo motherFUCKer

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

BrigadierSensible posted:

Reminds me of spending all my money on sour spree candy at camp :swanlake:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

meat police posted:

I bet poopin in that is cathartic as hell
No seat though. Plus I bet it's wet.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Murdstone posted:

No it isn't. It's not nearly red enough to be fuchsia. If anything it has a higher blue value than red, which pretty much rules out anything in the fuchsia family and most of the mauve family right off the bat (although it isn't gray enough to be a shade of mauve either).

It's actually way closer to heliotrope, if not maaaaaybe slightly grayer. Add a little bit to the green number on the RGB for heliotrope (like 10 or less, so somewhere between about DF-74-FF and DF-7D-FF, give or take) and I'd say you got it. It's just slightly less bright than a true heliotrope, but also less gray than floral lavender.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

A #A665B7 toilet in the woods

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

imagine doing some relaxing and legitimate night fishing when you get carpet bombed by the ghost of the pooping conductor. truealy a cursed and haunted toilet. 5 stars

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Mr Boat, watch out!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

Reminds me of spending all my money on sour spree candy at camp :swanlake:

Oh my god that's the exact color and warmth of the purple

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Fuckin sasquatch leaving a few steaming hot coils in that bitch IN STYLE :cool:

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
If this thread has taught me anything, it’s that an outside toilet immediately has the lid and seat stolen.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m gonna piss in it

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I'd take a nice long fart there

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

Fuckin sasquatch leaving a few steaming hot coils in that bitch IN STYLE :cool:

This is why they never find Sasquatch droppings, they use outdoor toilets and they know how to FLUSH :dukedoge:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Thats't he best toilet in scotland

and also an outhouse

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

rear end-penny posted:

Thread delivered, voted five OP

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol epic

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

That's the answer to the age old question "Does Grimmace poo poo in the woods?"

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I have to imagine this was what the construction workers shitted in when they were building the bridge and they were just too cheap/lazy to take it down afterward.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

um yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

I. M. Gei posted:

I have to imagine this was what the construction workers shitted in when they were building the bridge and they were just too cheap/lazy to take it down afterward.

p sure it was also for the maintentance people