Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
When you gonna tune out/stop posting?
When the Chiefs go up by 14 (1st quarter)
Prolly at the half
Whenever I get bored
I will NEVER log off gimme all this poo poo
View Results

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
We’re all the guy with the Just Endure The Suffering shirt

Except for the chiefs fans in here

Which lol uhhh congrats on dragging rear end against the jets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Good teams really should not need the refs to hand them wins but it happens all the loving time in sports

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

kiimo posted:

Lol

Eat it

Threw like 4 picks tonight.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

haljordan posted:

Yeah congrats you barely beat the Jets

made Wilson look like an actual QB and needed to get bailed out by the refs to win

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Cat Hassler posted:

Boy the Chiefs and the NFL are embracing the idea of the chiefs being a team you root against

With the retirement of touchdown tom someone has to be the heel

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Midnightghoul posted:

The game is over

THE BEST TIME TO DO IT

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

mrw the game cam keeps cutting to taylor swift and her twee box buddies all hugging after chiefs touchdowns

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Codependent Poster posted:

Easy to win when the refs make sure your INT gets wiped out

The guy prob shouldn't have held hth

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Alaois posted:

the defending super bowl champion Chiefs: lost their season opener to the Lions and barely squeaked by the Jets after blatant referee interference lol

They're bad op

Felonious_Monk
Oct 26, 2008
Jets underdog arc incoming, I pray for my football dolphins that they are spared the wrath of saleh

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

at the club but instead of molly he took some poo poo that was growing outside in the parking lot

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

haljordan posted:

Can't wait for your case of CTE bitch

You are big mad and making an absolute fool of yourself

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

haljordan posted:

Yeah congrats you barely beat the Jets

I mean I called this possibly happening on the first page somewhere. The Jets D is real, KC's offense has not been real except against the Bears this year.

What I did not expect was Zach Wilson completely dominating for a little period there.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

razorscooter posted:

at the club but instead of molly he took some poo poo that was growing outside in the parking lot

And paid some shaman to trip sit him while he did it

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug
Yeah everyone's been sleeping on Mahomes' legs???????????

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Mahomes? More like MaFRAUD!

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

kiimo posted:

You are big mad and making an absolute fool of yourself

everyone here gets big mad at football but it's important to resist posting through it

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Jets are way scarier than they look, Saleh should absolutely have punched that ref, a W by any other name is still a W. Eat poo poo and die mad haters.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

AndrewP posted:

everyone here gets big mad at football but it's important to resist posting through it

Wait what I thought that was the entire reason TFF was formed lol

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

this chiefs team looks soft compared to past years. zach wilson showed a glimmer of not being poo poo. gg

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

Thank you, sums up the game entirely

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Gadzuko posted:

Thank you, sums up the game entirely

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

see y’all tomorrow night, it’s been real

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Taylor is happy, therefore the NFL and America is happy.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Can't wait to see the Giants top that one tomorrow night

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Everyone is blaming the referee but what would you do if your family was being held hostage by Taylor's entourage

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Does anyone have recap clips of the ref shenanigans? I got sidetracked by the better television programme known as “sister wives”

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Does anyone have recap clips of the ref shenanigans? I got sidetracked by the better television programme known as “sister wives”

That guy has a weird face and I can only assume he uses hypnosis to trick women into marrying him

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://i.imgur.com/fNrHXdp.mp4
The most animated Saleh has been.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

haljordan posted:

That guy has a weird face and I can only assume he uses hypnosis to trick women into marrying him

This season is juiced as gently caress because all of his wives are divorcing him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I won't even say I think the refs interfered, I just think the whole end of the game was turds as a viewing experience the way it panned out.