Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
When you gonna tune out/stop posting?
When the Chiefs go up by 14 (1st quarter)
Prolly at the half
Whenever I get bored
I will NEVER log off gimme all this poo poo
View Results

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

It's Sunday Night Football!

Tonight the Kansas City Chiefs fly into New York to perpetrate a war crime against the Jets. I'm at a loss for what to say about this one. Zach Wilson is easily the worst starting QB in the league and probably worse than most backups. It's gonna be some serious poo poo.

See! The Chiefs brutally annihilate a depleted and dogshit team! Hear a lot of stuff about Travis Kelce's dating life. You'll never guess who he's going out with! See! Andy Reid drunk on KC Masterpiece by the third drive!

See! The Jets! If you dare!

Will the Jets score a point? Will they get a first down? Will Robert Salad commit sudoku on the field at halftime, or will he wait until midway through the 3rd quarter? Will Cris and Mike spend at least 35% of their time talking about Taylor Swift? All these questions and more will be asked, on Sunday! Night! Football!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm thinking of ordering in pizza for this one.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Holy poo poo let's go Chiefs! About to win my seven game parlay!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm thinking of ordering in pizza for this one.

Surely you're going to order every sandwich?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
all the TayTay chat reminded me of an old photoshop thread based on :boom:, which included this moment of Detroit Lions history

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/z3g8am1.gif

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Hizawk posted:

Holy poo poo let's go Chiefs! About to win my seven game parlay!

i won a 4-way college parlay yesterday :hfive:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
My evening wings arrived but I'm honestly not that hungry.

I'll keep them in the oven and I'll probably work on them before halftime.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Must this game really be played?

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I'll give it a quarter but I'm not gonna sit through the end of this poo poo

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
I sat through the Panthers game, at least the Jets have the potential for hilarity

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
Ew Ryan Reynolds

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
...And there is Taylor Swift

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Boys... we got Tay

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I'm already tired of Kelce and Taylor Swift, hopefully there's a massive power outage and the game is postponed

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Shinji2015 posted:

I sat through the Panthers game, at least the Jets have the potential for hilarity

the last regular season nbc game the jets were in?

buttfumble

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Also the pregame show showed Ryan Reynolds standing next to Taylor Swift and they only talked about Swift lol

Vertical Lime posted:

buttfumble

Exactly

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The bizzaro world scenario is Jets beat the poo poo out of the Chiefs & Taylor Swift breaks up with Travis Kelce before the end of the 4th quarter.

Mirotic
Mar 8, 2013

Vertical Lime posted:

buttfumble

:hmmyes:

ill tolerate at least some Taylor / Travis talk for that potential

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Vertical Lime posted:

buttfumble

Even though I'm a Jets fan that was still an all time elite gdt

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Android Apocalypse posted:

The bizzaro world scenario is Jets beat the poo poo out of the Chiefs & Taylor Swift breaks up with Travis Kelce before the end of the 4th quarter.

And hooks up with who on the Jets?

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

And hooks up with who on the Jets?

Comedy option: Aaron Rodgers

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

how convenient

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
Mahones never takes the field, they let the defense just play all night and throw the ball around

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
They are literally in every other commercial.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

sirtommygunn posted:

I'll give it a quarter but I'm not gonna sit through the end of this poo poo

I think there is some chance that this game stays competitive in some fashion embarrassingly late for the Chiefs. They haven't really lit anyone up this year other than the Bears...who I think we'd agree have some issues.

But it's going to take some major loving up to get the Jets to score points is the problem.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Derek Jeter doesn't have enough money that he needs to put his loving family in a car commercial? Really?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Every outcome is funny even though there's basically only one of them

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

drat the spread is only KC -7.5, that seems low

edit: I hate this commercial, I hate social media, why is my life so awful

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

haljordan posted:

Every WR on the Chiefs actively hates Mahomes and wishes him ill

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Why do I have to watch noted clean player Rodney Harrison and father of the year Tony Dungy talk about my team?

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

haljordan posted:

Seriously that spread. It's like Snow On The Beach, weird but loving beautiful

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Do you think Travis is worried that Taylor will leave him when she catches the gaze of Zach Wilson? That's the only story line I could possibly be interested in tonight.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

The Dave posted:

Do you think Travis is worried that Taylor will leave him when she catches the gaze of Zach Wilson? That's the only story line I could possibly be interested in tonight.

I don't see that happening during the regular season. Maybe during the off season but man that'd be a Cruel Summer for Kelce

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The Dave posted:

Maybe she will find another fake boyfriend!?

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

my football lizard predicts 20-10 KC

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

mcmagic posted:

Maybe she will find another fake boyfriend!?

this kelce thing is all just a smokescreen for the american fans, she's been with Fernando Alonso for months

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Shes an eagles fan getting revenge for the last Super Bowl by attempting to ruin Travis Kelce’s life

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Alaois posted:

this kelce thing is all just a smokescreen for the american fans, she's been with Fernando Alonso for months

who?

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

world renowned go kart driver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

weird that they picked this random jets game for prime time, but oh well. footbaw