Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting
Anybody mind if I load up some leftovers in this tupperware I brought? I got a thousand hungry imps to feed at home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

There is so much wrong with this picture I don't even know where to start. I'm not going to say where I found this or who it belongs to, but for Sheol's sake, leaving an unattended cauldron in the middle of town, in front of the town hall?? We've come a long way since The Burning Times, but things like they are these days, let's be a bit more circumspect in our activity.

At least until the, shall we say, "boon" we placed on a certain person comes to fruition and their transformation into an orange is complete. Then we can all breathe a little and decompress to the sounds of a 215 pound orange being juiced (I believe that measurement was taken earlier in the orange's life, to me it looks to be at least 265 pounds now. So juicy! *evil cackle*)

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
There's something missing from this potion, and I'll be damned if I know what it is. Well, I'm damned either way, lol

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

*even more incoherent cackling, to cover up my farts*

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
Just blame it on the cauldron imps, everyone else does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
Okay, I'll take the L on this one: it actually does need some allspice. And a little white pepper.