Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aero737
Apr 30, 2006
We start by throwing in a handful of beetle eyeballs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I brought a potato

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
I pull a 3-point cherry bomb

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

uhhh this eye of newt went bad in 2019. its probably fine.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Adding the teeth of a hanged man

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

i'm stirring with a wooden spoon that's way too short to reach the bottom of the cauldron, the potion's burning :ohdear:

littleratbastard
Aug 18, 2018
standing over the cauldron and cussing and cursing at it so it’s full of Hate

manglar
Jun 25, 2023
I've got a handful of bent coffin nails. Have at em

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

When shall we three meet again?

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

I’m looking in home depot for a longer spoon, but none of them are scary enough.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
What if you used the shovel of a gravedigger. They're like kind of spoon shaped

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

I couldn't find fresh frog, so I bought powdered, hope that's okay?

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Yeah a shovel would probably work, it’s just like a toxic sludge anyways, doesn’t need to be sanitary.

Whilst there were no spooky spoons at home depot, I did pick up a bag of charcoal briquettes for the fire, hope those don’t need to be scary. Though I guess if needs be I can carve them into skulls or something.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Cauldrons? Christ, how passé

Rudicron
Oct 30, 2013

It's Lunchtime!

Get yourself a hotdog!
Fingers of chicken, and peppers of ghost...

Also, my neighbor gave me a bunch of zucchini; can we do anything with that?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Bubbling cauldron of ratatouille

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Sir Sidney Poitier posted:

When shall we three meet again?

That depends on the status of burly re: hurly

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Guys I think it’s starting to burn what do I do should I add some more water?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
So you could do the low boil for the potion, but you know if you want a really wild potion you want to really stoke that fire up. Get a real roaring flame going.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

floppyspud posted:

Guys I think it’s starting to burn what do I do should I add some more water?

Chicken stock works! It's like sacrificing an extra tenth of a chicken or what not!

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

I don’t think anyone here actually knows what we are trying to make, but whatever it is it’s definitely wild so I’ll keep the fire high.

I don’t think we have any chicken stock in our small (very busy, did we really have to brew in such a tiny place) gnarly witches hut, but would swamp water work? I mean, it’s basically like diluted fish stock, right?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Squirt in a lil bit of "milk of the hag"

plasticbones
Aug 4, 2023
Can we get a ventilation hood installed over this thing? The fumes are starting to make me feel lightheaded

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

floppyspud posted:

...but would swamp water work? I mean, it’s basically like diluted fish stock, right?

Fish and frog, and I mean we already add a bit of frog in the boil, so you know the more the better!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

plasticbones posted:

Can we get a ventilation hood installed over this thing? The fumes are starting to make me feel lightheaded

That's a feature not a bug!

Although there are lots of bugs about. Being near a swamp does really add to the atmosphere, but well yeah, there's gonna be bugs. :shrugs:

What were we talking about... oh yeah just breath in good and enjoy and what not. But yeah maybe sit down for a bit if it gets to much. No harm in that!

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Yee hee hee hee!

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I've been here since 6am doing prep, can I take my smoke break now?

HermitSupplier
Sep 19, 2023
Gonna head to the store to pick up some ingredients we're missing, so far I got a tongue of a dog and the wool of a bat on the list. If anyone wants anything else just let my familiar know and venmo me a couple bucks. My broom is in the shop and this rental is a gas guzzler!

Colonel J
Jan 3, 2008
This would work so much better on a Full moon.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
We're all ugly lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

By the pricking of my thumbs

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Are we doing a vegan version of the potion too? I'm allergic to newts. What's the sodium count on this, anyway? Do you have any quinoa? Is quinoa like, a powerful spell plant or does it just make your stomach itch and cramp? What's the timeline on getting the potion bottled? Can we market this as truly organic if we just find the bat wings or is there a Transylvanian Tilth that can verify this???

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Randy Travesty posted:

Are we doing a vegan version of the potion too? I'm allergic to newts. What's the sodium count on this, anyway? Do you have any quinoa? Is quinoa like, a powerful spell plant or does it just make your stomach itch and cramp? What's the timeline on getting the potion bottled? Can we market this as truly organic if we just find the bat wings or is there a Transylvanian Tilth that can verify this???

Talk about toil and trouble :rolleye:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

plasticbones posted:

lol cook them frogs

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

oh hey that macbeth guy is walking home again come on i have an idea it'll be really funny

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa

Buttchocks posted:

I've been here since 6am doing prep, can I take my smoke break now?

I know you’re BoH (back of hovel) but the Crone called out sick today so can you cover a couple of tables? Thanks.

Also the lunch crowd 86d the eye of newt so we’re subbing hens teeth, can you get back in the walk in with some pliers when you get a chance, thanks. Also, can you close? I’ve got a black mass to go to so I can’t do it, even though I’m on the schedule.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Was it really necessary to drop the dry ice in the potion, Katherine?

Hey, gotta keep up appearances for maximum spookiness, y’know?

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

HermitSupplier posted:

Gonna head to the store to pick up some ingredients we're missing, so far I got a tongue of a dog and the wool of a bat on the list. If anyone wants anything else just let my familiar know and venmo me a couple bucks. My broom is in the shop and this rental is a gas guzzler!

Could you grab me a case of bezoars? One of my interns has been on a Chinese alchemy kick recently and she keeps adding mercury and other toxic poo poo to my brews without telling me.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
added some "extra hot" hot sauce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

excuse me, what are we making?