Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snack soul
Jul 6, 2005

match for the previous page. thanks to everyone that donated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

snack soul posted:

holy crap you kick rear end

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

speng31b posted:

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

snack soul posted:

That's amazing! :duckie:

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

snack soul posted:

holy poo poo

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

snack soul posted:

:vince:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

snack soul posted:

wow!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

snack soul posted:

Very good!

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

speng31b posted:

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

snack soul posted:

you are absolutely amazing

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

snack soul posted:

o7

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

snack soul posted:

speng31b posted:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

excellent

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

very much hope that money quickly finds its way to the people in need

i appreciate the goons

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
100 bux

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Small Red Boy
May 28, 2021
Hello! I'm running a 'send me a receipt and I will post another page of comic' on my tumblr. For every $18's worth of receipts to one of the linked Palestinian charities (sent to me through tumblr's private messaging system, which requires a tumblr account, or through anonymous ask, which anybody can access), I'll post another page of comic. You get to see a comic AND you have another excuse to give money to worthy causes. The comic is about revolutionary suicide in the context of Palestine protests. So far four pages have been posted and six have been funded. Originally the comic was 10 pages but after some consideration/editing, I decided to cut one of the pages. We only need $54 to finish the whole thing. I thought about posting this comic in the I/P thread but maybe here would be the better option.

ETA: I guess you could also just respond to this post with a donation receipt if clicking through to tumblr is too much of an ordeal.

Small Red Boy has issued a correction as of 20:29 on Mar 24, 2024

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Small Red Boy posted:

Hello! I'm running a 'send me a receipt and I will post another page of comic' on my tumblr. For every $18's worth of receipts to one of the linked Palestinian charities (sent to me through tumblr's private messaging system, which requires a tumblr account, or through anonymous ask, which anybody can access), I'll post another page of comic. You get to see a comic AND you have another excuse to give money to worthy causes. The comic is about revolutionary suicide in the context of Palestine protests. So far four pages have been posted and six have been funded. Originally the comic was 10 pages but after some consideration/editing, I decided to cut one of the pages. We only need $54 to finish the whole thing. I thought about posting this comic in the I/P thread but maybe here would be the better option.

ETA: I guess you could also just respond to this post with a donation receipt if clicking through to tumblr is too much of an ordeal.

ok here u go

Small Red Boy
May 28, 2021

Holy poo poo whoah

Okay, the comic is getting finished asap. Thank you so much??? Honestly wasn’t expecting that!!! I’ll post the completed work here when it’s all done if you want/will compile it on Imgur to save goons the indignity of tumblr.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Small Red Boy posted:

Holy poo poo whoah

Okay, the comic is getting finished asap. Thank you so much??? Honestly wasn’t expecting that!!! I’ll post the completed work here when it’s all done if you want/will compile it on Imgur to save goons the indignity of tumblr.

thanks!

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

that owns. gj man

i gave 50 eurobux to the cat man

Space Sparrow
Oct 3, 2013
and another one

Space Sparrow has issued a correction as of 20:40 on Mar 25, 2024

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

badass things happening on this page

my partner shared this with me, you can get a cool shirt via donating to some Palestinian families, if you like shirts, Im going on good faith that it is legit

https://softhand.bigcartel.com/product/sunbird

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Space Sparrow posted:

and another one

o7

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

hard to decide which charity to donate to. are all of them in the OP equally worthwhile? I’d like to get money to whoever is directly involved in providing medicine and food to kids

Small Red Boy
May 28, 2021

Update: The entire comic is done and has been posted to imgur! Again, thank you so much for your generous donation. As a show of goon-specific appreciation, I've added a little doodle at the end. Click through and scroll down.

Kaiju15
Jul 25, 2013

Donated $100 to each of the charities in the OP, and bought one of those sunbird shirts.

https://imgur.com/a/NHirJnh

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

idk if we are still doing matching but:

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

donated $100 to UNWRA

it was pointed out to me that they’re not permitted to operate in Gaza. if this is true, how are they able to provide food aid?

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Wrong thread

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

Roughly the thread has raised $64,900 USD for Palestine.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

BCR posted:

Roughly the thread has raised $64,900 USD for Palestine.

lets make it roughly $65k even

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008
a bit late on this, but donated this during an iftar, i donated to them (despite their admin fees being high) because they are actively providing mental health care to people

I am working with a small group of people to set up a non profit org to buy medical supplies for doctors that head over to gaza for relief work.

i hope you guys dont mind me posting about them as soon as get 501c3 designation. i am super excited for this, if you have medical training and feel confident to provide input on items let me know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snack soul
Jul 6, 2005

RoboBoogie posted:

I am working with a small group of people to set up a non profit org to buy medical supplies for doctors that head over to gaza for relief work.

i hope you guys dont mind me posting about them as soon as get 501c3 designation. i am super excited for this, if you have medical training and feel confident to provide input on items let me know

that’s awesome and you should absolutely post it here