Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
saying boston is getting past round 2 is 0/10 trolling or just forgetting that the 2nd round exists lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

heehee posted:

saying boston is getting past round 2 is 0/10 trolling or just forgetting that the 2nd round exists lol

yeah I don't think Boston is getting past Florida without some kind of Tonya Harding incident

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

I think my Final Four prediction at the moment would be Rangers-Panthers + Oilers-Stars. And I would think:

Rangers beat Stars
Oilers beat Rangers
Oilers beat Panthers
no idea on Panthers vs Stars. every time I type something, I think "well...?"

I think if Boston had made it past the first round last year, they would have had a good shot. Not sure they would have beat Vegas, but I don't know if I see them in the same class this year as the really top (IMO) teams.

I agree with Oilers beating the Rangers but I'm not so sure about Oilers being favoured over the Panthers. They dummied the Oilers in both games this year.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Escape Goat posted:

yeah I don't think Boston is getting past Florida without some kind of Tonya Harding incident

I also agree that Boston would be the underdog this time around, but they also went 4-0-0 against Florida in the regular season, outscoring them 13-8. They definitely have an axe to grind against the Panthers, and obviously the playoffs are not the regular season, but if that's the matchup I expect it'd be closer than people think it would.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

I agree with Oilers beating the Rangers but I'm not so sure about Oilers being favoured over the Panthers. They dummied the Oilers in both games this year.

I can't see anybody beating Connor if he makes it to the Finals. don't think there's anything anyone will be able to do IMO

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

I can't see anybody beating Connor if he makes it to the Finals. don't think there's anything anyone will be able to do IMO

prolly could bully him about his stupid rear end cube house

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Stuart Skinner could def beat Connor in the finals.

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!

He still plays for the Oilers last time I checked

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Stars loving Rule.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Furnaceface posted:

Treliving is also an idiot moron. Just look Ryan Reaves.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

https://twitter.com/TicTacTOmar/status/1712245021376651522?s=20

DildenAnders
Mar 16, 2016

"I recommend Batman especially, for he tends to transcend the abysmal society in which he's found himself. His morality is rather rigid, also. I rather respect Batman.”

I think I speak for all men when I say that I recognize that awkward posture shift while sitting down.

He's adding Reaves to the Spank Bank

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Me when i look over and see my cat sleeping weird

Alizee
Mar 2, 2006

"Heaven"
We're so back. Leafs in 7.

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
2022: Oilers eliminate Kings in 7, get eliminated in 2nd round*
2023: Oilers eliminate Kings in 6, get eliminated in 3rd round*
2024: Oilers eliminate Kings in 5, get eliminated in Finals.
2025: Oilers sweep Kings, win Cup.

It is foretold.

edit: I am wrong. But I like this theory so I'm keeping it up.*

Mr. Kite fucked around with this message at 05:44 on May 2, 2024

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

by 2028 they should be able to Eliminate the Kings in one game.

Dallas eliminated Edmonton 4 years in a row around the turn of the century and i still kind of hate them for it. I'm sure Kings fans are going to hold onto this for a while.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hAiTP3kVrM

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
lol no I wont give a poo poo. The Oilers aren't interesting enough for me to care about them.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
I could see Boston going deep and maybe pulling the whole thing out of their rear end ala St. Louis if Swayman keeps playing at Conn Smythe level, as horrible as that would be. Why must McAvoy be a Bruin, what a perfect d-man.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

i hope all the oilers are killed

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Powershift posted:

by 2028 they should be able to Eliminate the Kings in one game.

Dallas eliminated Edmonton 4 years in a row around the turn of the century and i still kind of hate them for it. I'm sure Kings fans are going to hold onto this for a while.

In 97 we lost game seven at home in overtime to the oilers, and we have never forgotten it.

Todd Marchant :argh:

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Tenkaris posted:

In 97 we lost game seven at home in overtime to the oilers, and we have never forgotten it.

Todd Marchant :argh:

They kinda paid that pain forward with interest the following year though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

kalensc posted:

They kinda paid that pain forward with interest the following year though

I said NEVER :colbert: