Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

I shouldn't have to install mods to enjoy your game.

*perfectly spherical white guy* but y'xll aren't ready for that conversation 💅

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

copy posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy posted:

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

copy posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

copy posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Coming out of a Baldurs Gate 3 character creation screen wherein i had my ex's facebook photos pulled up on the second monitor and spent today until release date getting every detail down, from her lopsided breasts i didnt like touching anyways, i imagine, to the freckle above her tail bone i always pictured her having + the way she wrinkles her nose (in disgust?) when i mentioned i was horny , Just to find out that you can die on the big alien guys ship to fall damage and this game doesnt have autosave turned on by default

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Coming out of a Baldurs Gate 3 character creation screen wherein i had my ex's facebook photos pulled up on the second monitor and spent today until release date getting every detail down, from her lopsided breasts i didnt like touching anyways, i imagine, to the freckle above her tail bone i always pictured her having + the way she wrinkles her nose (in disgust?) when i mentioned i was horny , Just to find out that you can die on the big alien guys ship to fall damage and this game doesnt have autosave turned on by default

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

insane anime posted:

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

Lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

insane anime posted:

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

insane anime posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

copy posted:

insane anime posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

insane anime posted:

----------------

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

insane anime posted:

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

insane anime posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

insane anime posted:

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

insane anime posted:

----------------

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

insane anime posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

insane anime posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

insane anime posted:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Thought about my op and screamed out loud just now.

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTLmD2kFDm0

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

insane anime posted:

lmfao goldmine