Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Mona Genshin Impact's rear end isn't even that loving big. It's all misconstrued due to fan works by insane pervert artists. loving sucks.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

My penis cares not. Have at you!

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

BEEETRAAYAALLL. BEE-TRAYAL. BETRAYED ME. THIS rear end SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

[nods, raises Mountain Dew VooDew] amen

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Dongicus posted:

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean, it's not a big deal..

Haha, oh it's not a big- Hey guys it's not a big deal! Yeah it's not a big deal. Thank God you're here to tell me it's not a big deal.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Haha, oh it's not a big- Hey guys it's not a big deal! Yeah it's not a big deal. Thank God you're here to tell me it's not a big deal.

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Meh. I came anyway.

Edit: Yeah just keep calling me a weak dicked bitch for cumming to PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE ASSES. loving goons, I swear.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kongming posted:

Meh. I came anyway.

Edit: Yeah just keep calling me a weak dicked bitch for cumming to PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE ASSES. loving goons, I swear.

Would you like some lemonade and cookies?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Kongming posted:

Meh. I came anyway.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

two guys and a fapfuck walk into a room, three fapfucks walk out. hate to see it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It’s fine. No really, it’s fine.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Dongicus posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Kongming posted:

Meh. I came anyway.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

----------------

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
we were on the verge of seeing cortana's nips.... halo 3, halo 4, they were just barely hidden, and we were making steady progress towards seeing them completely uncovered... only for those fucks to ruin it and set us back decades

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

we were on the verge of seeing cortana's nips.... halo 3, halo 4, they were just barely hidden, and we were making steady progress towards seeing them completely uncovered... only for those fucks to ruin it and set us back decades

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
My parents came to pick me up early from summer camp and i knew something bad happened. we drove in silence for about 20 minutes before my dad spilled it. Soldier76, Tracer, Junkrat, and Roadhog were all gay. I never cried like that, ever, before or since. Felt like i was really dying. A lot more of the characters are gay now, but nothing hit me like that time.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

HolePisser1982 posted:

In a fair world, I would be cumming to Cortana right now. But this is not a fair world. Never was, actually. *tries to stand up but it's too much for me so I sit back down and play it off like I was just shifting my weight*

----------------

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ol yeller posted:

In a fair world, I would be cumming to Cortana right now. But this is not a fair world. Never was, actually. *tries to stand up but it's too much for me so I sit back down and play it off like I was just shifting my weight*

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

ol yeller posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ol yeller posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ol yeller posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

My parents came to pick me up early from summer camp and i knew something bad happened. we drove in silence for about 20 minutes before my dad spilled it. Soldier76, Tracer, Junkrat, and Roadhog were all gay. I never cried like that, ever, before or since. Felt like i was really dying. A lot more of the characters are gay now, but nothing hit me like that time.

ol yeller posted:

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Bald spot at 23 guy: and what does that have to do with the gameplay? :rolleyes:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

Bald spot at 23 guy: and what does that have to do with the gameplay? :rolleyes:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got the tude now posted: