Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
It's over Sony ponys! Get loving creampied!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

ol yeller posted:

It's over Sony ponys! Get loving creampied!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

MS acquires 9 BILLION tons of rat carcasses. God Fuckin drat. Holiday season is going to be INSANE

haha yeah, no way im gonna play the new call of duty, which features all classic mw2 maps lovingly remastered, and also Movement Is Back on gamepass. throw that poo poo in the trash!! [throws big blankie on myself and tv to hide me deleting all my games to make room for warzone]

----------------

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

MS acquires 9 BILLION tons of rat carcasses. God Fuckin drat. Holiday season is going to be INSANE

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Diablo III Season 39 is going to be a paradigm shift. They'll finally be able to Fix it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Once MS brings Jay Wilson back the long-fractured Diablo community will finally start to mend its rifts.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Or what’s the guys name lol. Jeff Kaplan.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

:hai: They need to bring back Tython Broduct.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

After what he did to Hammerdin in 2014? OmegaLUL Kappa

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Legions of Overwatch fans rejoice now that Soldier 76 is no longer canonically gay. Cassidy's name changed back to McCree. And D.va's 1% chance to fart when re-meching added back to the game.

*tears streaming down my face while I hold up a fist*

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Legions of Overwatch fans rejoice now that Soldier 76 is no longer canonically gay. Cassidy's name changed back to McCree. And D.va's 1% chance to fart when re-meching added back to the game.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

also lolling realizing everything on the Xbox Arm is just a different subscription service

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

also lolling realizing everything on the Xbox Arm is just a different subscription service

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

----------------

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bring Diablo IV to Gamepass. I want to grind a Battle Pass in a single player game, now.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ah, just received my offical ActBlizz sanctioned Purple for reaching Level 40 in the Battle Pass. You were saying?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bring Diablo IV to Gamepass. I want to grind a Battle Pass in a single player game, now.

bro they fixed it. season 2 is introducing "interesting items" and "endgame activities". if season 3 adds colors other than grey and brown im gonna lose my loving mind. on gamepass (please phil fix it)

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ah, just received my offical ActBlizz sanctioned Purple for reaching Level 40 in the Battle Pass. You were saying?

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

AIDS-a-jizzin. Jizzard. Queef joins gay sexbox - official failure

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmao