Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYU4q594LJ0

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

:worship:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

master chief passionately taking jaina by the arm and leading her into the bedchamber. oh man. this is living

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

it finally happened... drat... feeling really lucky to be alive during this time, we're truly entering an epic new era of gaming, with two absolute titans joining arms to become the most important entity in the industry. or, hell, in any industry. it's officially the year of the gamer.

sonycels stay losing, enjoy your Last of Us 2 "remaster" lmfao.

EDIt - sorry to bring negativity in here. any sonycels who are ready to see the light of Microsoft-Activision-Blizzard-King, you are welcome in my eyes.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i will refer to the new company by the acronym BAKM, pronounced "bake 'em", because they are going to baking up some loving hits!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Microsoft. Activision. Blizzard. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect gaming company. But Professor Kotick accidentally added an extra ingredient: King Digital Entertainment. Thus, AIDS was born!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Microsoft. Activision. Blizzard. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect gaming company. But Professor Kotick accidentally added an extra ingredient: King Digital Entertainment. Thus, AIDS was born!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Let’s loving GO.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
The war is finally over

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

gamemasteranthony watching the MSABK trailer with a satisfied smile. his work is complete.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUdsmUbs3s0

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

herculon
Sep 7, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Yeah ok, it's fine I'm cool right now. I'll just gently caress off and play Goodbye, Volcano High I guess. You guys have fun with Game Pass.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
kotick funko gonna be worth BANK. holy poo poo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

kotick funko gonna be worth BANK. holy poo poo

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Microsoft acquires ThinkGeek for 78 billion. Microsoft acquires SpikeTV for 32 billion. Microsoft acquires Nerd Wallet for 124 billion. ARGH. ITS TOO MUCH. AAAGGGHHH

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

here, now, eighteen days from the release of little goodie two shoes and you bring me this...? guards! take him to the nethermost cell! *shuffles away scratching the rear end of my frayed robe with a plastic scepter*

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Awesome to see Spence open the war chest. Xbox Nation isn't going down without a fight! And with Crash Bandicoot, Sgt Price, and Tracer on OUR side... it will be LEGENDARY.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
MS acquires 9 BILLION tons of rat carcasses. God Fuckin drat. Holiday season is going to be INSANE

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

HolePisser1982 posted:

MS acquires 9 BILLION tons of rat carcasses. God Fuckin drat. Holiday season is going to be INSANE

These Call of Duty install sizes are getting out of hand

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted: