Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Oh you'll figure it out yourself

Here's some keys

Later in the break room you'll hear them talking poo poo about you "she's just too stupid to work here"

Naw, you didn't teach me poo poo, you just wanted me to do the work for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

did anybody else's third grade teacher cry at the end of the year because she was going to miss our class so much?

just a middle aged woman crying in front of a bunch of captive 8 year olds, definitely very appropriate

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
My 4th grade teacher was awesome, she came to watch me bowl.

RIp Mrs. Flieshacker

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Caesar Saladin posted:

did anybody else's third grade teacher cry at the end of the year because she was going to miss our class so much?

just a middle aged woman crying in front of a bunch of captive 8 year olds, definitely very appropriate

No, but I made my 3rd grade teacher cry when we did an art project.

We were supposed to draw a fall tree house, which I did. Then I added like 6 tornadoes going through a pumpkin patch and some airplanes and when I handed it in she cried.

Still no idea what that was about.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

her father was clearly killed by a pumpkin that was caught in a tornado and smashed the treehouse he was standing under

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
She was proud of you

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Caesar Saladin posted:

her father was clearly killed by a pumpkin that was caught in a tornado and smashed the treehouse he was standing under

drat, truly a tragedy.

Treecko posted:

She was proud of you

She seemed distraught, but I was a kid so who knows. I think about it often so I can only wish it was pride.

Mrs. Severence if you're out there, I hope we're cool.

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

ChubbyChecker posted:

which class was it?

2nd grade. She was mad about kids saying "pee pee" and "potty" so we were going to talk like grown-ups.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
The ones who really care about that distinction are the ones who have also answered in the affirmative to what they perceive to be a child asking about whether their genitals and rear end in a top hat function.

Sickles is what I’m getting at

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Disco Godfather posted:

We had a teacher who made us say "I need to urinate" or "I need to defacate"

Sorry you were dragged into your teacher's kink, friend.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Our 3rd grade science teacher really hated us leaning in our chairs and would say: "Don't lean back in your chairs because if you fall and crack your head open I'm not going to clean up all the blood".

Which in retrospect is cool and hilarious.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Poohs Packin posted:

Our 3rd grade science teacher really hated us leaning in our chairs and would say: "Don't lean back in your chairs because if you fall and crack your head open I'm not going to clean up all the blood".

Which in retrospect is cool and hilarious.

:hmmyes: this is science

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Private Cumshoe posted:

I will not tolerate silly language or euphemisms in this classroom, diction kids, diction!

:lol: teacher said 'dick' :yeshaha:

Edit:

Disco Godfather posted:

2nd grade. She was mad about kids saying "pee pee" and "potty" so we were going to talk like grown-ups.

:lol: teacher said 'pee pee' :yeshaha:

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Oct 22, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Grey Cat posted:

No, but I made my 3rd grade teacher cry when we did an art project.

We were supposed to draw a fall tree house, which I did. Then I added like 6 tornadoes going through a pumpkin patch and some airplanes and when I handed it in she cried.

Still no idea what that was about.

Are you sure she wasn't actually laughing histerically, but was not supposed to do that so instead pretended she was crying?