Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

everyone knows you run faster with a knife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It's just patterns OP.

Left left right left up up down left

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Also, I must construct additional pylons

i have a sudden urge to reticulate splines...

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
When I've got low health (hungry) I reach into my bag and eat four loaves of bread in 2 seconds

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'm so sick of being killed only to respawn ten seconds later.

It hurts so much.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

When I’m at work I avoid the red barrels that are scattered haphazardly around. I especially avoid the big wooden crates with a red band around them.

The regular metal barrels are fine though. Except for the time a gorilla threw a bunch of them at us.

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat
Extremely long load times (in Morrowind specifically) mean that I never go to a place until I have loads of stuff to get done there. I never make second trips.

My life is a mess.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

SOMETIMES IN LIFE WHEN IM (INSERT ACTION), I (REFERENCE TO ACTION FROM VIDEO GAME).

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Poohs Packin posted:

SOMETIMES IN LIFE WHEN IM (INSERT ACTION), I (REFERENCE TO ACTION FROM VIDEO GAME).

(Pooping), (Aim my butt at my enemy and fire my turds at them the way Kazooie fires eggs in Banjo-Kazooie)

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i know the correct weapon to use for every boss.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I do give myself a little internal point bonus for jumping over a puddle, say

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I thought when I was attracted to someone all I had to do was agree with whatever they said and they'd have sex with me

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

If I'm not directly next to a light source I begin going insane

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Every 10 minutes or so I eat a fish and drink some water that I squeezed from a fish

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Nice Van My Man posted:

I tried running along the wall rubbing against it going "uh uh uh uh uh uh uh" hoping it would open up a passage with secret treasure. I must have been getting close because my boss fired me before I could find it.
I also worked in a Nazi castle. Hell, I still do. I was transferred to another one with an important magic spear (?). Not that clear on that, just trying to keep my head down. I clean up the German shepherd poop. Please don't ban me, I'm trying to find another job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Poohs Packin posted:

How long has this game been out and there's still placeholder dialogue like this? :rolleyes: What a cheap cash grab