Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I find that RTS game knowledge applies well whenever an ordered process is involved in real life. I always used to beat my friends at TA because I was the only one that realised that the rate at which you gathered resources was the factor that limited your military strength, quite basic really. It's always obvious to me IRL when something minor is slowing down a procedure, so I try to change it.

I also keep a mental inventory of all the items on my person. I imagine some sort of menu that contains a small picture of each.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I don't do any of that. Seems weird.

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Playing tens of thousands of hours of WoW has taught me to poop into a sock with little to no spill.
This is useful in many situations.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

when i knock people out on the street i loot their bodies

Poopbutt
Aug 15, 2022
I was eaten by a grue.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I learned a lot of important life skills irt navigating corporate culture from doom and quake

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU
I spycheck by shooting everyone I meet.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I only move while strafing. I have yet to be shot.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
if you crouch on a tall dresser and jump, you can clip through the ceiling

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
For way too long I mistakenly thought that doing all the right things and checking off all the required boxes would make the numbers go up.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dollar store pencilhands thread

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I tell everyone about how I hurt my knee

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i use money to buy items from the store irl, just like in counterstrike

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

I always wonder if playing lots of GTA style games has made me better at navigating cities/reading maps.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i keep giving the tiktok npc my glizzies but the quest log won't budge :(

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I've developed a keen eye for pressure plates and other elements in my environment that look out of place.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
calling people noobs

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I can tell when a number gets bigger or smaller compared to another number

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I carry a backpack filled with twice my bodyweight in crap I picked up off the floor, and I try to sell it to every shopkeeper I meet.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
So many bruises on my face and body because I cannot clip plane through walls like that one cheat command

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
Its okay if i kill people because they will respawn anyway

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

My backwards running and shooting skills are second to none

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

When I'm close to a police car I have an urge to jack it. The police car that is.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

3000 hours of dark souls taught me to roll around naked in public and just parry the haters.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

I always go left.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
I cannot get me flask

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Bad Purchase posted:

i use money to buy items from the store irl, just like in counterstrike

Every morning the first thing i do is buy a kalashnikov

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
The main quest at my job is really lame and i try to ignore it

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

When I'm late for an appointment I make sure to repeatedly jump while wiggling my body left and right to get there faster

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I've found people in real life are a lot less accommodating of you entering their houses, smashing their pots, and taking what your find.

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.
Well, the one time someone recommended a self help book that advocated gamifying my life written by "The Nerdist" I realized that they didn't think very well of me.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Every time I lock eyes with a schoolchild I challenge them to a dog fight and take their lunch money.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm working on leveling up my STR to increase my max carry weight

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

Sometimes when a door is locked I try killing everything in the room to see if that will open it.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

it certainly helped me figure out that you and pencil hands were just palette swaps, op.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

How many pencils can your hands fit

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Kit Walker posted:

When I'm late for an appointment I make sure to repeatedly jump while wiggling my body left and right to get there faster

I simply clip through the geometry

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

NoiseAnnoys posted:

it certainly helped me figure out that you and pencil hands were just palette swaps, op.

idk Wizard Master has never admitted to taking big, rock-solid opiate addict shits in grocery store restrooms and leaving them for the staff to deal with

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

im pretty good at crossing busy streets without dying thanks to frogger honing my instincts as a child

similarly, ive never tried it, but i bet i could drive a sports car into the back of a truck and get some upgrades like in spy hunter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

MrQwerty posted:

idk Wizard Master has never admitted to taking big, rock-solid opiate addict shits in grocery store restrooms and leaving them for the staff to deal with

it’s obvious that pencil hands is the advanced version you meet in the shopping mall stage