Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA Hard to Kill is tomorrow night

Rich Swann vs Steve Maclin in a preshow match
Eddie Edwards and Brian Myers vs Eric Young and Frankie Kazarian in a preshow match
Tommy Dreamer defends the Digital Media title against Crazzy Steve in a preshow no-DQ match
Dirty Dango vs PCO
Josh Alexander vs Alex Hammerstone
Gisele Shaw, Xia Brookside, Jody Threat, Tasha Steelz, Alisha Edwards and Dani Luna in an Ultimate X match for #1 contendership to the Knockouts title
Bullet Club (Ace Austin and Chris Bey) defend the tag titles in a fourway against the Rascalz (Trey Miguel and Zachary Wentz), Speedball Mountain (Mike Bailey and Trent Seven), and Grizzled Young Veterans (Zack Gibson and James Drake)
Trinity defends the Knockouts title against Jordynne Grace
Chris Sabin defends the X title in a triple threat against KUSHIDA and El Hijo del Vikingo
Alex Shelley defends the world title against Moose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

The show looks great tonight. While I doubt I'll watch live due to a combination of dinner with the family and liking the Collision card, I really do hope for an awesome show. Lots of people I like on the card.

Is there any truth to the rumor that they'll be announcing some kind of partnership or talent exchange with WWE tonight? I'm hoping not just for my own reasons of wanting these companies to remain separate, but they have had decently friendly relations in the past with things like Mickie James showing up in the Rumble with the Impact Women's Championship. I'm not exactly on the pulse of TNA news so maybe the rumors are totally unfounded or wishful thinking from people who want to see AJ Styles back as a one-off, but who knows.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I have heard zero talk about working with WWE. The rumor came from TNA+ being developed by Endeavor, whom owns 51% of TKO.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Trent's unable to come due to severe weather basically throughout a lot of the country today preventing safe travel. Laredo Kid's replacing him in the tag title match

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1746245733161062619?t=gXy7U_pNxI-ft_II-CL1hA&s=19