Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Thank you Leperflesh for another year of successful secret santa-ing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

:toot:

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Aye, thanks Santa Leperflesh for running another great TGSS. This is regularly the best Secret Santa that I'm in, and a lot of it is down to how well organised you keep stuff, and how good the communication is.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Thanks Leperflesh! :buddy:

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.
Tanks, Leperfish!

I also had a troublesome break but mostly it was devoted to trying to keep dogs alive with my partner (we failed 11 times). However, stepping up to a crisis in her shelter really led to some wonderful things. The dogs never had to die but i'll be damned if their deaths won't be forgotten.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Thanks, Leperflesh!

Thleperflesh!

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Thanks Leperflesh!

Still the best.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

This year, as every year, was amazing. Thank you for putting this on, Leperflesh!

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Thank you so much Leperfish!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

lol you are all welcome!

I'm gonna go ahead and close down the thread, put the tgsecretsanta email into its mothballs, and I'll see y'all next November!