Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’m on the east coast op

yeah as a rule it really does hold up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
America makes,

capitalism
freedom
neat weapons everyone can enjoy
Britney Spears
Elf on a Shelf: A Christmas Tradition

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
saw a guy at the climbing gym today wearing a black rifle coffee tshirt and i scoffed at that motherfucker.

*scoff*

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
America makes and rewards more narcissists per capita than other country.citation needed

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I saw the Black Rifle Coffee display at Bass Pro when we went to get our girls’ Santa pictures. They need to keep the Nazi poo poo away from my redneck poo poo.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
America makes Bass Pro Shops stores, bass boats to sell in them, and bass boat themed standup acts featuring faux rednecks

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Szyznyk posted:

I saw the Black Rifle Coffee display at Bass Pro when we went to get our girls’ Santa pictures. They need to keep the Nazi poo poo away from my redneck poo poo.

is anyone gonna tell him about what the rednecks used to do with black people on their farms

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Chief McHeath posted:

is anyone gonna tell him about what the rednecks used to do with black people on their farms

pick cotton?
:shrug:

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

It’s the 21st century. People of all colors, creeds, and sexual orientations are allowed to ride ATVs and eat beef jerky.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Szyznyk posted:

It’s the 21st century. People of all colors, creeds, and sexual orientations are allowed to ride ATVs and eat beef jerky.

sadly, in the freest country on the entire planet, you are not allowed to ride a Japanese 3-wheel ATV unless you buy one from the 80's at a ridiculous markup because it's a "death liability" and "too unstable to exist"

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Nov 22, 2023

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Car Hater posted:

America makes Bass Pro Shops stores, bass boats to sell in them, and bass boat themed standup acts featuring faux rednecks

they also have a pyramid in Tennessee

that sounds like it's supposed to be code for something, but nope. big-rear end pyramid for Bass Pro Shops

Cryomancer
Jan 22, 2005

Indeed.
We built this city on Rock and Roll.

I also make poops.

naem
May 29, 2011

the difference in decor and the experience you get when buying outdoorsy stuff at an R.E.I. vs a Bass Pro or Cabella’s etc is bizarre

one demographic want to experience nature and eat granola and the other want to experience and eat nature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

naem posted:

the difference in decor and the experience you get when buying outdoorsy stuff at an R.E.I. vs a Bass Pro or Cabella’s etc is bizarre

one demographic want to experience nature and eat granola and the other want to experience and eat nature

The divide is so stark and kinda unnecessary and unfortunate IMO.

Bass pro could learn there's been outdoor cooking equipment innovations since the 60's, and REI could learn there's more colors beside putrid blues and purples.