Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

flubber nuts posted:

pro tip for the nut butter heads out there. add a little mayo to your next pbj, youll thank me later.

hmm, no thanks op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

flubber nuts posted:

pro tip for the nut butter heads out there. add a little mayo to your next pbj, youll thank me later.

nice blend brother. how does the pbutter bill look? i run 60% creamy, 20% extra creamy, 15% crunchy and 5% house nut special

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Post your PB Stack, let’s compare nut ratios

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I bought a new jar of peanut butter today but when I opened it there was a little civilization forming so I closed it back up and threw it away.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I buy raw peanuts and roast them in the oven cos they taste way better than store bought roasted peanuts and you can get them nice and dark. It would be fun to make peanut butter out them but I think I would need a proper grinder

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You can make peanut butter by stomping the peanuts with your feet in the manner of the ancients

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You can make peanut butter by stomping the peanuts with your feet in the manner of the ancients

Lifehack: Crush your enemies with a tasty snack.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

EoinCannon posted:

I buy raw peanuts and roast them in the oven cos they taste way better than store bought roasted peanuts and you can get them nice and dark. It would be fun to make peanut butter out them but I think I would need a proper grinder

My vitamix claims it can make nut butter. but I have never put this to the test.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

e: eh, prob considered :nws: by mods so i'll play it safe

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

steinrokkan posted:

Why do they call him George Washington Carver if peanut butter is ground, not carved?

cuz he killed George Washington

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Target peanut butter update: they gave me my money back, and I just got JIF instead.

Idk what brand of honey peanut butter was goddamn amazing, but I haven't been able to find that brand again.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

god please help me posted:

Target peanut butter update: they gave me my money back, and I just got JIF instead.

Idk what brand of honey peanut butter was goddamn amazing, but I haven't been able to find that brand again.
bumping thread to say I'm proud of you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
Peanut butter with mixed nuts and relish. On rye bitch. It's good as hell.