Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
No idea why it's becoming a trend to make life difficult in games, bellwright suffers from a lot the same issues.
Hostile crafting systems are not a substitute for lovely combat design

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senrab
May 10, 2012
If crafting can fail it should still give some xp. Losing mats on a failed craft sucks, always has always will. I understand the goal is to create some pushback on the crafting system to simulate scarcity and the value of skilled crafters for their "economy" ideas but there simply has to be a better way.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
They could just add a dice roll that takes a second rather than the bars moving every time. I completely understand crafting failing but for the time it takes to get basic mats to have your basic stuff fail is insanity.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

sad to hear about these bad experiences, ive been hoping this would be decent

o well maybe itll improve