Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

m jeff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
Sadly the pay per view numbers and weekly TV numbers are dwindling since Max was at the top of the card. He'll be back to help Tony get the TV deal.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Shard posted:

is it just us that hate the acclaimed sans bowens? like are they still over with everyone else but us?

my friend still loves the acclaimed, she was pissed that they lost to BCG

Happiness
Oct 10, 2004

his public tegan and sara fandom buys max caster too much good will

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't remember jack shbit about mjf

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Liking Assasins creed as much as Ospreay does is cringe. MJF was a bad character for a few months, that’s Adam Coles fault. MJF is going to smoke Ospreay, Swerve, and everyone on the mic except Okada when he comes back. Okada is untouchable in comedic timing and brutal insults.

Also if we don’t get balloons Okada 2 in AEW I will start wearing pants, balloons, and using the money clip

You’re giving up the game with this one. One of your weakest attempts yet.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

MJF is good actually

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

MJF is good.
He's also bad. Like, real bad.

But still good!

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

MJF is a great wrestler but a loving awful booker. Like his mentor.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

How stupid do you have to be to get hit by a bus? I hope Darby is killed

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you could get in huge trouble

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That DICK! posted:

How stupid do you have to be to get hit by a bus? I hope Darby is killed

https://youtu.be/UPRxEG5J6bs?si=WlAciKvc6QtsN2Vj

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Toneys gotta ditch the “we’re the Pepsi of wrestling” talking point because Pepsi is a trash drink.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

NienNunb posted:

Toneys gotta ditch the “we’re the Pepsi of wrestling” talking point because Pepsi is a trash drink.

I like Pepsi so you're wrong. Checkmate

Also mug sucks barq's 4lyfe

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Shard posted:

I like Pepsi so you're wrong. Checkmate

Also mug sucks barq's 4lyfe

Soda club

4-4-4-4-lyfe

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

On The Internet posted:

MJF is good.
He's also bad. Like, real bad.

But still good!

Excellent point, imo

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Swerve really dropped the ball in his big promo. He stumbled a lot and it was bland and limp. I was disappointed. Whatever flavorless babyface thing he's trying to do isn't working. He got over with people by being a menacing deranged gently caress. Not putting over all the babyfaces in a roll call rah rah speech and then slapping hands with the kids at ringside.

They should have him continue to be a heel menace. If people cheer for him, that's fine, but he should be a heel when he goes up against Ospreay in London.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

tiny: hay darbs hurd ur fut iz almos heeled lol tiem 2 cum bak
darby: poo poo :walks into traffic:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

aew is obviously the soda "Moxie."

i will not be taking questions

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Eat This Glob posted:

aew is diet moxie, and i speak from experience

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Wild Cherry Pepsi tho? S+ Tier.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Me watching Samoa Joe, the man I watched brutally murder The Necro Butcher, having to sell the Kangaroo Kick

haha

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

1glitch0 posted:

Swerve really dropped the ball in his big promo. He stumbled a lot and it was bland and limp. I was disappointed. Whatever flavorless babyface thing he's trying to do isn't working. He got over with people by being a menacing deranged gently caress. Not putting over all the babyfaces in a roll call rah rah speech and then slapping hands with the kids at ringside.

They should have him continue to be a heel menace. If people cheer for him, that's fine, but he should be a heel when he goes up against Ospreay in London.

ya he sucked. the swerve experiment will come to a quick close at All In methinks

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

They messed up not do sting and have epic matches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

"I'm a terrible dad so I'm going to be a good one by being a good champ" is an insanely bad promo. They have got to stop doing this. Everyone loves Swerve when he wears black eyeliner and attacks babies, they go cold when he starts apologizing.