Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

bump. finished season 2 rewatch, ive never seen 3 so after th post season cooldown we're in new poo poo. 2 is so sick, but man th ufo thing sticks out in a way coens addin something vaguely supernatural to a story doesnt. weakest part of the story and its a big one. jesse plemons and kiersten dunst ftw though, and ted dansen too

I’m excited for you to start 3, it almost rivals 1 and both blow 2 out of the water in my opinion, though I did like 2 a lot. Mary Elizabeth Winstead’s character is one of my favorites in TV history and Ewan McGregor is a lot of fun doing dual roles as a pair of twin brothers. Fully sick villain too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
ya 3s villain is epic
no lorne malvo but its close

thanks for the epic sig el spider

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yeh hanzee's good and all but he's no lorne malvo. season 2 gets a lot worse once they run out of gerhardts. fuckin love mike milligan and really love his ending though. grats bitch, heres your lovely little office and golf lessons for th rest of your life. you earned it.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Fungah! posted:

yeh hanzee's good and all but he's no lorne malvo. season 2 gets a lot worse once they run out of gerhardts. fuckin love mike milligan and really love his ending though. grats bitch, heres your lovely little office and golf lessons for th rest of your life. you earned it.

lol ya that was epic.
the couples ending was cool too

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i can cope with s2 getting a little wacky at the end but the way they try to connect s2 to s1 is completely unjustifiable. insane poo poo lol.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

i can cope with s2 getting a little wacky at the end but the way they try to connect s2 to s1 is completely unjustifiable. insane poo poo lol.

yeah idk why the gently caress they thought that was a good idea, good use of war pigs tho

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
he literally becomes another race lmfao what the hell is with writers

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

yup truly dogshit
needed ur backing when i was saying this in fyad btw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao i forgot about this. absolutely fuckin stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU