Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

the workhorsemen need someone to promo for them but they're also incredibly hot, in conclusion the workhorsemen are a land of contrasts

JD Drake was entertaining in the Wingmen BTE skits, he just needs someone to contrast his energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Lol Aubrey climbing the ropes to get out of way

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Tony popping Ex

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Feel bad for Vikingo, but also it's pretty funny when a team goes for a group dive like that and one guy just eats poo poo.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Most Power Alex posted:

JD Drake was entertaining in the Wingmen BTE skits, he just needs someone to contrast his energy.

He's been complacent ever since he got his final victory over his archnemesis Leva Bates.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Anthony and his twist based offense

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
JD Drake is the type of wrestler you want eating a whole Costco roasted chicken while another wrestlernis cutting a insane promo. Not messy Bastion Buger style, but deliberately and with purpose.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Vikingo making up for things! :stare:

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

HOLY poo poo

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Oh drat

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
gently caress me that stomp was murder

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Holy poo poo that is amazing trios tech

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
that's some badass offense

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

:stare:

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
The fuuuuuuuck

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

That loving ddt god dam

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Incredible crucifix bomb

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

That was an awesome exchange

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Nana noooo they can make this work :(

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Tony Hank is stealth a very very good wrestler

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"This never happened with the Gates of Agony!" :lol:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Nana says Nono

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

that was great

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Good match, great rampage

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Very fun Rampage!

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
I agree with Tony, poor young JD Drake. :(

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
really fun Rampage, would've been better without Flair but full marks otherwise

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

GODDAMM

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

seriously, that main event was better than a lot of PPV matches

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Writer Cath posted:

I cannot get over how quickly Shida's English has improved. She's done a wonderful job.

its really loving impressive

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Duke Pukem posted:

seriously, that main event was better than a lot of PPV matches

Every PPV match needs a fat rear end in it

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
main event took a bit to get going but the last 4 mins or so were fire

the launching missile dropkick and crucifix bomb and the triple tech on komander and poo poo hell yeah

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

graph posted:

its really loving impressive

One of my best friends, who learns languages for fun (lol he learned german for "fun" makes me laugh everytime), and is near fluent in japanese so he's been teaching his Japanese wife for hours daily for like 2-3 years - and while she's great now (5-6 years later), she's still far far below what Shida just did with the annunciations and such.

Japanese to English is brutal to switchover to, just because they don't have all these sounds that exist in english, or something like that so it's like really hard, but Shida doing what she has in like 2 short years, while doing semi-full time wrestler/working out/training is just insane

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
Rampage is such a tightly packed hour of action, honestly prefer this to the idea of running any weekly 3 hour shows. The first Rampage + Collision was fun, the 2nd week felt more exhausting.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Hirez posted:

One of my best friends, who learns languages for fun (lol he learned german for "fun" makes me laugh everytime), and is near fluent in japanese so he's been teaching his Japanese wife for hours daily for like 2-3 years - and while she's great now (5-6 years later), she's still far far below what Shida just did with the annunciations and such.

Japanese to English is brutal to switchover to, just because they don't have all these sounds that exist in english, or something like that so it's like really hard, but Shida doing what she has in like 2 short years, while doing semi-full time wrestler/working out/training is just insane

she's been living in the states since 2019 and taught herself english before that from watching the harry potter movies (thats why she has a slight english accent) Its been a lot longer than 2 years.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Tony Hank is stealth a very very good wrestler

I honestly wouldn't even say it's stealth. That dude has impressed the hell out of me since he showed up on Dark the first time way back when.

His promo game is really bad, but I think everything else is awesome and he works extremely well with JD.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

I just don't get the Ric/Sting thing

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Duke Pukem posted:

she's been living in the states since 2019 and taught herself english before that from watching the harry potter movies (thats why she has a slight english accent) Its been a lot longer than 2 years.

oh okay, didn't know that, I guess I was just comparing it to my when she started at AEW and those promos were nowhere near to what she is putting out now

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

magiccarpet posted:

I just don't get the Ric/Sting thing

AEW is dying, and the only company willing to sponsor it is the Ric Flair's Mushroom Dick Juice one, but with the Caveat that Flair appear on every show to gross everyone out and be able to Whoo!!! Simple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hirez posted:

One of my best friends, who learns languages for fun

God I wish I could do that, I'm in awe of those who are able to pick them up and retain them. I have tried learning languages before and if I fully immerse myself for months on end I might get good enough to hold a halting conversation with a 4 year old at best, but if I stop focusing for more than a week I lose EVERYTHING :smith: