Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
right wing "chud" woman who gets really, really big

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
cabbagepots game but a movie

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

the us military's next fighter jet is such a grift that they can only afford to build one, then marxist revolutionaries steal it

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

total recall but instead of a lady with three boobs she has two

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
In the grim dark democracy of the future, congress casts their votes with eye-mounted lasers instead of pushing a button on a desk.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

The Oldest Man posted:

the us military's next fighter jet is such a grift that they can only afford to build one, then marxist revolutionaries steal it

just make it a mech and you've got a solid anime on your hands

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

total recall but instead of a lady with three boobs she has four

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
scientists make a computer too smart, it shuts itself down.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

scientists make a computer too smart, it shuts itself down.

Scientists creat a self aware AI but it just turns into Rust Cohle

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
What if everything capitalism subjects you to was done by a computer

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
What if capitalism worked

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

a story where the computer is smarter than the man controlling it and the computer is pissed off about it

it is an allegory for how im much smarter than my boss but i don't recognize im likening myself to a machine created by an uncaring world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

total recall but instead of a lady with three boobs she has four

google image search for the above