Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Cyberpunk 1984 in space

Hobbits/halflings but they’re cannibals that live in the sewers, like they’re identical to the LOTR hobbits in every way (jolly, friendly) but they live in filth and eat people.

a website turns into what you hate the most so the millionaire guy who’s obsessed with living forever makes himself hate youth so he can be young forever but that makes him depressed

etc.

PawParole has issued a correction as of 03:25 on Dec 7, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

PawParole posted:

Hobbits/halflings but they’re cannibals that live in the sewers, like they’re identical to the LOTR hobbits in every way but they live in filth and eat people.

dark sun did it

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
lexx 2

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
black mirror but what if technology was evil

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

scavengers reign but claymation

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Xaris posted:

black mirror but what if technology was evil

all the best episodes were what if technology was good, like the dating app one or what if tekken but you could gently caress in it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

xenogears

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

LeXXX

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

barry lyndon in space

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Here's my idea for a scifi novel - it's our world and everything is the same...but all the people are actually robots

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Ytlaya posted:

Here's my idea for a scifi novel - it's our world and everything is the same...but all the people are actually robots

Whoa

Al! posted:

Barack Obama in space

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
event horizon but instead of sam neill it's lavell crawford

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Antarctica but it is the wild west

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

glennsters game

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
They did this already in Neuromancer. I glazed over half of it while sleep deprived. Sorry pal.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

writes SHANGHAI KNIGHTS on board

[...]

adds WILD WILD in front

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
a near future setting but all of the thinly veiled analogues of my political enemies are dumb and smelly and no one likes them so my self-insert is clear to kill them all

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

FirstnameLastname posted:

writes SHANGHAI KNIGHTS on board

[...]

adds WILD WILD in front

Starring Will Smith and digitally de-aged Jackie Chan

woke operator
Nov 17, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

In the year 2070, twenty years after a civil war and societal collapse of the "old" United States, extremist militias battle in the crumbling Republic of Texas. As the violence spreads like wildfire and threatens the Free City of Austin, three unlikely allies will have to work together in an act of resistance to stop the advance of the forces of the Christian ethnostate known as the "Heavenly Kingdom."

Our three protagonists include Manny, a fixer that shuttles journalists in and out of war zones and provides footage for outside news agencies. Sasha is a teenage woman that joins the Heavenly Kingdom before she discovers the ugly truths behind their movement. Finally, we have Roland: A US Army vet kitted out with cyberware (including blood that heals major trauma wounds and a brain that can handle enough LSD to kill an elephant), tormented by broken memories, and 12,000 career kills under his belt. In the not-so-distant world Evans conjures we find advanced technology, a gender expansive culture, and a roving Burning Man-like city fueled by hedonistic excess. It is a vision of our possible future.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

society that develops FTL technology sends out repo-men to scuttle slow generation ships that were sent out centuries earlier

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
communism

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Zybourne Clock 2

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Me, riding some kind of dragon looking thing through like a Moebius-style landscape, and I have a huge wiener

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

mass effect 3

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

A Catholic priest is sent on a mission to make first contact with aliens, but discovers that they have not been saved by the Lord

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Soapy_Bumslap posted:

Me, riding some kind of dragon looking thing through like a Moebius-style landscape, and I have a huge wiener

welcome, taro-san

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Atrocious Joe posted:

A Catholic priest is sent on a mission to make first contact with aliens, but discovers that they have not been saved by the Lord

mormon mission to mars

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Hitler in space

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
intricate Henson’s Dark Crystal like theatrical feature about a reptilian species fighting a guerilla war against human colonists in a Frank Frazetta styled planet

the puppets are weirdly eroticized

there are no women in the movie either

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

face / effect

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
Nineteen AIDSy Four

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Atrocious Joe posted:

he comes back in their attire like a white Rastafarian

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Ohtori Akio posted:

Nineteen AIDSy Four
so real life 1984?

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
A race of aliens infiltrates Earth, and humanity's only defense is being really sarcastic and catty. The aliens eventually get disgusted and leave, but people forget how to not be lovely, and society collapses into a new stoneage. It's a pyrrhic victory. Because the aliens are from the planet Pyrrhic.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Buttchocks posted:

A race of aliens infiltrates Earth, and humanity's only defense is being really sarcastic and catty. The aliens eventually get disgusted and leave, but people forget how to not be lovely, and society collapses into a new stoneage. It's a pyrrhic victory. Because the aliens are from the planet Pyrrhic.

That sounds like a great idea, a real winner, the studios will be along to snap it up any time now. You're on your way to the life of luxury you deserve

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023
An agent working for the secret service notices a rash of counterfeit coins and bills that are indistinguishable from the real thing but for the dates on the coins and bills that are several years in the future and some of the coins have unfamiliar designs that the mint was only just considering. Digging deeper as he closes in on the perpetrator seems to be investing heavily in securities which causes him to suspect he is a time traveler.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

farscape already exists