Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dec 26, 2023

git apologist posted:

even better is just paying zero attention

just kept alive....for some reason.......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2023

Cold on a Cob posted:

one day i hope i can get away with this auto-response: "I'm away and will return on $date. Your email has not been saved and I will not be addressing it in the order it was received upon my return."

then setup an email filter to just nuke it all as it comes in

except you've hosed over everyone in existence so nobody ever emails you

Dec 26, 2023

rotor posted:

when you get back from vacation just take those 800 unread emails and mark them as read. If its important theyll ask you again.

every single email demanding payment immediately

Dec 26, 2023

Smythe posted:

this is what i do literally. it says all messages during the period will be automatically deleted. they arent of course but i use this strategy to reduce inflow.

maximum reduction of inflow please :goonsay:

Dec 26, 2023

tk posted:

Always declare email bankruptcy after a break.

I can handle it