Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

im trying to start a lemenema craze on tiktok but all i got was a burned hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
Speaking as a fat American, I'm 100% sure I could drink 64 ounces a lemonade in one sitting. It's not even a challenge.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Boof it real good

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

500excf type r posted:

Lol @ all the euro babies clutching pearls over America's ability to contain an entire liter of liquid

We are not impressed by the volume but by the amount of fructose syrup. That's an adult woman's daily calorie needs in one single cup.

Our puny European organs and blood vessels could never stand up to something like this. It would blow out our liver like the fuel injector in bttf 2

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Do euros have a leg in this considering they eat things like surstroming?

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

They get you hooked on the lemonade and soon you end up like this guy, who has a YouTube channel dedicated to getting completely hosed up on some kind of weed/fountain drink concoctions in commercial establishments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xpmKwpeSX4

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Thesaurus posted:

They get you hooked on the lemonade and soon you end up like this guy, who has a YouTube channel dedicated to getting completely hosed up on some kind of weed/fountain drink concoctions in commercial establishments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xpmKwpeSX4

I'm only 4 minutes in but i feel 1000 years old watching this

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I am going to drink the death lemonade

naem
May 29, 2011

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I would have hit up all the local Paneras to drain their supplies before learning this terrible news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

smoobles posted:

I am going to drink the death lemonade

Also this, but give me a double, with vodka.