Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Paracausal posted:

didn't want to get this lost in the chaos of gameday posts but it's impressive how much worse streaming games has been this year.

why the gently caress did the NFL give the international streaming rights to DAZN? It's an extremely lovely platform, may as well call it 'chud tv'. The latest season of hard knocks only just got uploaded weeks after screening. I can no longer stream above 1080p now (or even resize the video in-window, this week they've forced a 'watch party' chat onto the red zone page so I can't 2nd screen it without a stream of poo poo running down half the page with some forced lovely questions like "is Baker Mayfield a franchise QB?'. They're making piracy a no brainer option.

I dont find DAZN that bad, and its cheaper in Japan for me to get the games than the old game pass system.

Its still not great mind you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
DAZN can’t compete with Days Inn.

Days Inn remains the best place to watch online sports broadcasts.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Tepper doused some random Jag fan.

https://twitter.com/Kahuna_Med/status/1741580123327869157

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://x.com/LeBatardShow/status/1741564042806755697?s=20

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bip Roberts posted:

Sorry, you have to love the a+ fan tantrum

:yeah:

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

Paracausal posted:

didn't want to get this lost in the chaos of gameday posts but it's impressive how much worse streaming games has been this year.

why the gently caress did the NFL give the international streaming rights to DAZN? It's an extremely lovely platform, may as well call it 'chud tv'. The latest season of hard knocks only just got uploaded weeks after screening. I can no longer stream above 1080p now (or even resize the video in-window, this week they've forced a 'watch party' chat onto the red zone page so I can't 2nd screen it without a stream of poo poo running down half the page with some forced lovely questions like "is Baker Mayfield a franchise QB?'. They're making piracy a no brainer option.

dazn is loving appalling. after years of happy gamepass subscription, there's no way i'll be subbed for dazn next season. loving rubbish product. back to the high seas for me after all these years of legally watching things from down under.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
i unsubbed from all my nfl subs literally today (youtube tv + their nfl stuff + 4k which was never available for anything at all) before the next year procced, just because streaming is literally a worse product than piracy right now. it's ridiculous

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Lady Radia posted:

i unsubbed from all my nfl subs literally today (youtube tv + their nfl stuff + 4k which was never available for anything at all) before the next year procced, just because streaming is literally a worse product than piracy right now. it's ridiculous

I've never had an issue with YouTube TV and I love it. It's so much better than the DirecTV I previously had. And waaaay cheaper.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

YouTube TV is fine, the real issue is that football is the only thing on broadcast TV that makes any loving money and in 2024 is still mostly not in 4K

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao found the guy still falling for 4K

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

wandler20 posted:

I've never had an issue with YouTube TV and I love it. It's so much better than the DirecTV I previously had. And waaaay cheaper.

yttv would be FINE if it let me screenshot funny moments from masterchef to send to my friends

unfortunately it must be executed

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
yttv is way too goddamn expensive for being there solely for redzone channel

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i was in taiwan for the last month and dazn worked well enough. it's not perfect, but it did the job.

as for being here, i've done nfl plus with my apple tv and it's been near perfect. i think it's pretty cheap too. but i only watch redzone and primetime games during the regular season so if you want something more, maybe not.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
News:
https://x.com/_MLFootball/status/1741468765877936424?s=20

Views:
:bisonyes:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

take away more draft picks

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

That letter was sent almost two months ago and Wilson played until they were effectively out of playoff contention.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

MLFootball is also a lovely aggregator who hypes up poo poo for clicks.

DISASTEE GROWS 😳
DISASTEE GROWS 😳
DISASTEE GROWS 😳

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
disastee sounds like how an old prospector would refer to a cave-in

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Man gently caress this dude

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

YOLOsubmarine posted:

That letter was sent almost two months ago and Wilson played until they were effectively out of playoff contention.

Wait, the Broncos actually put the injury guarantee threat in writing?

Lmao

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
News:

Views:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCKOI24k_UY

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Miami Buffalo SNF next week

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Lady Radia posted:

YouTube TV Sunday ticket has been perfect for me. Never had an issue. It helps that I use my kids college stairs to get the whole season for $100 though.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Wait, the Broncos actually put the injury guarantee threat in writing?

Lmao

No. Someone with the Broncos (Wilson didn’t say who) told him that if he didn’t agree to remove his 2025 contract guarantees then he would be benched. Wilson filed a grievance with the NFLPA who sent this letter basically saying “if you follow through with your threat it’s a violation of the CBA and we will take legal action so please save all documents that may be relevant to the case.” Wilson did not get benched so there was no cause for action.

They could try to revive the legal action but it’s a much harder case to make that he wasn’t benched for football reasons when there were only two games left and they were basically out of contention.

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

YouTube TV Sunday ticket has been perfect for me. Never had an issue. It helps that I use my kids college stairs to get the whole season for $100 though.

Me, but my wife’s community college art class.

Mirotic
Mar 8, 2013

News:

Views: Great, an extra 3.5 hours to be anxious about Bears-Packers.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Mirotic posted:

News:

Views: Great, an extra 3.5 hours to be anxious about Bears-Packers.

Let me save you some angst: the bears lost badly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

e wrong thread