Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
News:

Views:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
You’ve skipped over the game of the year! But I’ll allow it

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Good lord missed this gem:
https://i.imgur.com/t81l8Hn.mp4

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I think it’s v funny that Tommy cutlets got benched mid game after everything that went on

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Lamar's the MVP

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

i think the ravens and dolphins game should end in a tie and afterwards lamar can come over to tua's house to play video games

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Onto the next game. 49ers better not gently caress it up.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
https://twitter.com/jasrifootball/status/1739458735741813166?t=OiHQdYVtY6k4QZMc02EXkQ&s=19

MVP

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I think it’s v funny that Tommy cutlets got benched mid game after everything that went on

its even funnier that Brock "MVP Candidate" Purdy got benched mid game

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

i am so excited that the Ravens/Dolphins game is at 1pm so i can know utter bliss or agony as early as possible

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

Alaois posted:

purdy picks

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Maybe don't run 20 yards backwards into the end zone you doofus.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Alaois posted:

I thought he was being assessed for a concussion

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Stinger in his arm. More damning is that Darnold took over and looked just as good or better. It's the system and talent around Purdy. Always has been.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Still rooting for the Saints to win, but if they lose :shrug:

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

These are numbers of a bygone era. It's too bad for Flacco he wasn't born earlier he would have been a great 90's QB.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Why the gently caress is the battle for afc 1 seed at noon but the snf game is for the nfc 7th seed.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
My god and they’re on the road. If Miami keeps it within 7 I’m elated

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Is it too much to hope that a Lions team with fresh division champion vibes can hang @ Dallas?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Aaron Rodgers' recovery hit a snag.

quote:

"PATIENT STATES THAT HE SWALLOWED A METAL KEYCHAIN, A RING WHICH HAD A 'VERY HIGH VIBRATION' AND HE BELIEVES THIS WAS CAUSING ABDOMINAL PAIN"

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

bucs gonna win super bowl

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

wandler20 posted:

Maybe don't run 20 yards backwards into the end zone you doofus.

I truly believe without the ref there, he's able to at least exit the end zone and probably throws it out of bounds for a mere incompletion

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
https://twitter.com/kyronsamuels/status/1739478180774158781

I have no idea how Lamar can just run through entire defenses and not even get hit hard as he goes down

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

mcmagic posted:

Lamar's the MVP

Not even the refs could defeat him

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

mcmagic posted:

Lamar's the MVP

Right now yeah he is. But I think if Miami beats us and ends up securing the #1 seed then it might go to Hill or Tua. And if we beat Miami but Lamar has a really bad game doing it then probably CMC

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Kawalimus posted:

Right now yeah he is. But I think if Miami beats us and ends up securing the #1 seed then it might go to Hill or Tua. And if we beat Miami but Lamar has a really bad game doing it then probably CMC

Wow

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Kawalimus posted:

Miami would have to blow the Ravens off the field to derail Lamar from MVP

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

A big flaming stink posted:

https://twitter.com/kyronsamuels/status/1739478180774158781

I have no idea how Lamar can just run through entire defenses and not even get hit hard as he goes down

He's really good, OP.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

49ers should've shoved a ref in his way.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

da bears

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
Flacco is MVP, Most Valuable Person (to me)

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

the problem with the idea of mvp is that it requires one player to be the entire reason a team functions. so i feel like it's much harder to award anyone on a team with multiple badasses, like sf or buf, versus someone with one key player, like bal or mia.

honestly, i feel like i would vote for hill as the most valulable player, because when he's on the field, that team is nearly unstoppable, defense be damned. if it's a shootout, you literally just find him open after 2sec no matter what.

lamar is kind of the same. he finds room no matter what, then does his thing and gains 15yd. except he's a qb and sometimes has boneheaded games.

as long as tyreek's been healthy, i can't say he's had a boneheaded game. he just straight-up delivers everytime. that speed is just impossible to defend. any team with him is a playoff team, at the very least. is that the same with lamar?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
Miami/Baltimore games generally involve some sort of serious trauma or humiliation inflicted on one of the teams and I’m expecting nothing less this one. It’s been the Ravens the last two and I fear the tables will turn.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

the catch is cool and I thought this camera had a great angle

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1739475191087218915

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

abelwingnut posted:

any team with him is a playoff team, at the very least. is that the same with lamar?

Pro: his team's made playoffs 5 of the 6 years he's been there
Con: they won 1 game in the 4 trips, and if they win another this time it'll have been their first in three years

So yeah if you want a playoff team, he's the guy. If you want a playoff winner after getting there, uhhhh

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

a million teams have missed the playoffs with better wideouts than tyreek hill, absolutely insane to say he makes a team a playoff team by himself

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

abelwingnut posted:

as long as tyreek's been healthy, i can't say he's had a boneheaded game. he just straight-up delivers everytime. that speed is just impossible to defend. any team with him is a playoff team, at the very least. is that the same with lamar?

Hill choked in Tom Brady's last superbowl victory.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Hamhandler posted:

Miami/Baltimore games generally involve some sort of serious trauma or humiliation inflicted on one of the teams and I’m expecting nothing less this one. It’s been the Ravens the last two and I fear the tables will turn.

this is the year of Josephs Revenge and the kiko Alonso franchise must pay for its crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

a million teams have missed the playoffs with better wideouts than tyreek hill, absolutely insane to say he makes a team a playoff team by himself

Megatron played one playoff game