Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Unnnnhnnnhhgg *splatting noises from under the table I’m sitting at* Sorry zoned out for a minute, what were we talking about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Weka posted:

OK, my current dream election results are Trump wins in 2024 then Biden back in 2028. I think that's a best of both worlds scenario.

I'm thinking Trump 2024 and then someone whose name starts with General.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Ansar Santa posted:

i like it when joe gets confused and says something that doesnt make sense

he's just like me!

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
2024 is shaping up to be the most important election and I’m not making the same mistake of sitting it out again. with Bidens re-election we’ll finally get the changes we needed. scotus will be restored as well as a green new deal and medicare for all.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Lord of Pie posted:

Biden managing to undo the Sino-Soviet split and bring back pan-Arabism at the same time would be the biggest political lmao of my lifetime

Greatest diplomat of my lifetime!

Architect of the demise of American empire!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Buck Wildman posted:

%7*n]oo.+>oo84@9oo

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I love bombing war torn countries to maintain our colonial states ' interests.

What a president

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Did the hey chief champ person in the thread banner say something really hosed up and funny since we last met their smug, dumb, face four years ago?

Weka
May 5, 2019

ikanreed posted:

I love bombing war torn countries to maintain our colonial states ' interests.

What a president

oh I suppose you have a better plan for uniting Yemen? more great work from the best diplomat since grandfather Kissinger.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
Biden is the strong stable president we need in these trying times.

fizziester
Dec 21, 2023

In view of recent events, I have become a genuine unironic Joe Biden supporter. Nothing will bring about the destruction of the evil American empire as fast or as certainly as having Joe Biden in power.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Poppers posted:

Unnnnhnnnhhgg *splatting noises from under the table I’m sitting at* Sorry zoned out for a minute, what were we talking about?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Weka
May 5, 2019

/\
See, he can even get a majority of the fractious Americans to agree on something.

fizziester posted:

In view of recent events, I have become a genuine unironic Joe Biden supporter. Nothing will bring about the destruction of the evil American empire as fast or as certainly as having Joe Biden in power.

Thank you fizziester, that means a lot coming from you.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Joe biden is my friend

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

remembering the innocent days of lolling at joe biden stories in the onion. now i love him, and will vote for him,

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

smoobles posted:

Joe biden is my friend

you're the only one who thinks that, bernie

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?
Joe makes things melt and I like melty things. For example, my cheese sandwich and also brains
My melty prez he is the broiler option on my oven very good melty president

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
I genuinely appreciate that Joe Biden managed to muddle the issue on which party is the better one in terms of accelerationism

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

fanfic insert posted:

I genuinely appreciate that Joe Biden managed to muddle the issue on which party is the better one in terms of accelerationism

Muddled is his forté. Nobody does muddled quite like Joe Biden in the evening

Weka
May 5, 2019

fanfic insert posted:

I think this is mostly because of Trump's hard left turn on the reins of the Republican party, but I won't deny that Biden did his part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

he has certainly done "Economy" and "Coronavirus"