Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Do you support Joe Biden in this years presidential election vs Donald Trump? This is the thread for you!

What has JoBi done that makes you think he's the better man for the job?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

no

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

If you support Genocide Joe burn in hell

speng31b
May 8, 2010

tihs thread is not a honeypot so don't worry

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

I'm only supporting him depending on who I'm talking to and if I want to piss them off.

I'm also a huge Trump supporter depending on who you ask.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

voting for joe biden ftw

fizziester
Dec 21, 2023

I support Joe Biden getting everything that he deserves.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

lobster shirt posted:

voting for joe biden ftw

I can't vote

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Weka posted:

I can't vote

i can :smug:

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

I'll do my duty and support the lesser of two evils

democracy is at stake

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

the mixed-tense usage in those headlines is messing with me

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

say "thank you, joseph robinette biden"!

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
I'm on lex and once every six months I've made posts criticizing joe biden and then when angry liberals flood my inbox I tone police them and report them until they get banned. I'm excited about getting more liberals kicked off of that dating site. May your pussies remain uneaten, cold, and smelly.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

^^^ rude

seriously, tho:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

speng31b posted:

tihs thread is not a honeypot so don't worry

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Willa Rogers posted:

seriously, tho:

lmao

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

maybe you prefer your support in a richard scarry-style visual

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

under his leadership the sino-soviet split was healed. saudi arabia and iran became closer. his foreign policy turned otan into a joke. the american outposts in east asia are disintegrating. he continues the important work of dismantling the american empire. he has killed thousands if not millions of little Eichmans in the amricain imperial core. the american healthcare system continues to kill amricans. american infrastructure continues to crumble. american society is becoming more dysfunctional. the amrican military continues its decline and is losing power. imagine how much more horror the american empire could subject the rest of the world to if it had competent leadership and a more healthy society. if you want someone young or skillful to lead the amrican empire you're insane. amrica should and must be destroyed. this is what it looks like.

imagine if someone said they wanted Voldemort, THE LEADER OF THE DEATH EATERS to be A Good And Competent Person ! that is something a mad man would say.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

under his leadership the sino-soviet split was healed. saudi arabia and iran became closer. his foreign policy turned otan into a joke. the american outposts in east asia are disintegrating. he continues the important work of dismantling the american empire. he has killed thousands if not millions of little Eichmans in the amricain imperial core. the american healthcare system continues to kill amricans. american infrastructure continues to crumble. american society is becoming more dysfunctional. the amrican military continues its decline and is losing power. imagine how much more horror the american empire could subject the rest of the world to if it had competent leadership and a more healthy society. if you want someone young or skillful to lead the amrican empire you're insane. amrica should and must be destroyed. this is what it looks like.

imagine if someone said they wanted Voldemort, THE LEADER OF THE DEATH EATERS to be A Good And Competent Person ! that is something a mad man would say.

lobster shirt posted:

voting for joe biden ftw

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Willa Rogers posted:

^^^ rude

seriously, tho:

Much more work needs to be done. 4 more years will set things straight.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Willa Rogers posted:

^^^ rude

seriously, tho:

I should have specified that I was more interested in things Joe Biden ha done as president, and he invented covid as vice president.

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

Yeah, I have been thinking about these things and considering supporting JoBi because of them. That's why I made the thread. I also appreciate your putting it in terms an idpol liberal can understand.

Sushi X
Jan 13, 2001

99% genocide is preferable to 100% genocide. The math is not difficult. If one guy stands for 20 concentration camps and one stands for 10 Im picking the latter over the former without blinking. Democrats are still vastly preferable to Republicans and its not even close. I'm voting Joe 100%

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Willa Rogers posted:

^^^ rude

seriously, tho:

I'm glad he did other issues. We all should be. I'm going to vote for him at least twice next year.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

I support his retirement, does that count? Nobody should have to work past 65.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Seems like this thread has attracted a lot of negative nancies but perhaps one of you would like to tell me how this poo poo is going to bring about the end of American empire?

https://twitter.com/KBoz3/status/1740400181638824276

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

^^^ drat, that's some harm reduction right there.

evilmiera posted:

I support his retirement, does that count? Nobody should have to work past 65.

you can't even get social security till you're 67 tho.

Dec 28, 2023

Dr Pepper posted:

If you support Genocide Joe burn in hell

the dude has killed more people than hitler

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Caleb - Weezer

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

Willa Rogers posted:

look! there's goldbug!

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
i will never vote for the cnn liberal media

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

122723 posted:

the dude has killed more people than hitler

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Probed for speaking the truth...shame

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

this thread is for supporting joe biden

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

joe biden is the best thing that ever came out of Scranton

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Willa Rogers posted:

the incomprehensible graphic mystery

Weka
May 5, 2019

Willa Rogers posted:

^^^ drat, that's some harm reduction right there.

typical liberal short term thinking. peace today means america survives tomorrow to do more wars

Weka
May 5, 2019

lobster shirt posted:

this thread is for supporting joe biden

libster, thank you

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
He did spit on Kissinger's grave, I'll give him that.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Weka posted:

typical liberal short term thinking. peace today means america survives tomorrow to do more wars

talk about a "soft landing"!

quote:

With U.S. and European aid to Ukraine now in serious jeopardy, the Biden administration and European officials are quietly shifting their focus from supporting Ukraines goal of total victory over Russia to improving its position in an eventual negotiation to end the war, according to a Biden administration official and a European diplomat based in Washington. Such a negotiation would likely mean giving up parts of Ukraine to Russia.

The White House and Pentagon publicly insist there is no official change in administration policy that they still support Ukraines aim of forcing Russias military completely out of the country. But along with the Ukrainians themselves, U.S. and European officials are now discussing the redeployment of Kyivs forces away from Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyys mostly failed counteroffensive into a stronger defensive position against Russian forces in the east, according to the administration official and the European diplomat, and confirmed by a senior administration official. This effort has also involved bolstering air defense systems and building fortifications, razor wire obstructions and anti-tank obstacles and ditches along Ukraines northern border with Belarus, these officials say. In addition, the Biden administration is focused on rapidly resurrecting Ukraines own defense industry to supply the desperately needed weaponry the U.S. Congress is balking at replacing.

The administration official told POLITICO Magazine this week that much of this strategic shift to defense is aimed at shoring up Ukraines position in any future negotiation. Thats been our theory of the case throughout the only way this war ends ultimately is through negotiation, said the official, a White House spokesperson who was given anonymity because they are not authorized to speak on the record. We want Ukraine to have the strongest hand possible when that comes. The spokesperson emphasized, however, that no talks are planned yet, and that Ukrainian forces are still on the offensive in places and continue to kill and wound thousands of Russian troops. "We want them to be in a stronger position to hold their territory. It's not that we're discouraging them from launching any new offensive," the spokesperson added.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

flexibility is the mark of a great leader

quote:

Over the past year with U.S. military support flagging fast on Capitol Hill and Zelenskyys once-vaunted counteroffensive failing since it was launched in June Biden has shifted from promising the U.S. would back Ukraine for as long as it takes, to saying the U.S. will provide support as long as we can and contending that Ukraine has won an enormous victory already. Putin has failed.

Some analysts believe that is code for: Get ready to declare a partial victory and find a way to at least a truce or ceasefire with Moscow, one that would leave Ukraine partially divided.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

noo