Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

must be a blast to work at the new york post on days like yesterday

"Chabad boys Chabad boys, Lubavitch you gonna do?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

they're not paying the headline guy nearly enough

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

Oh my god

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

January 6 Survivor posted:

Anyone made the Chabadistic Hebrew Underground Dweller joke yet?

Just saw this this morning

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
"Hasidic" does work better for the joke, now I'm going to be mad all day I didn't think of it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

moist turtleneck posted:

I saw someone call it a landlord spawn point

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Imagine the ADL spending the last 3 months trying to get everything under the sun labeled as "Anti-Semitic" while real-life Nazis are running around and then Jews literally start coming out of the streets in New York like goddamned Ninja Turtles.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Gotta watch out for hasidic tunnelers as a home owner

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

While the desire to expand 770 is admirable, their lack of Kablas Ol caused a Chilul Hashem and churban. It is similar to Nadav and Avihu or had the “Ratzui” and Not the “shuv” and Korach who – as explained in chassidus – was “living with Moshiach – when all are equal etc.” but ended up fighting Moshe Rabbeinu Himself! Instead of being educated to receive Hashpaah from 770, they feel emboldened to be Mashpia on 770.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Mel Brooks presents: Spaceballs, The Tunnel!

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Its been really difficult finding reporting on this story that isnt extremely weird, but, as I understand it, a bunch of youths (who may or may not have been undocumented Israelis who were stuck indoors?) got in their head six months ago to dig out tunnels connecting the 770 building to a disused women's dorm also owned by Chabad but on the other corner of the block in order to expand the building. The project had already been brought to a planning board and rejected before but the youths decided that didnt matter. The cops discovered the tunnels a week or two ago and told Chabad they were going to get filled in, and when they showed up the youths fought back until the cops cracked down which is when people started escaping out of sewer grates.

Is that vaguely correct?

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Nix Panicus posted:

Its been really difficult finding reporting on this story that isnt extremely weird, but, as I understand it, a bunch of youths (who may or may not have been undocumented Israelis who were stuck indoors?) got in their head six months ago to dig out tunnels connecting the 770 building to a disused women's dorm also owned by Chabad but on the other corner of the block in order to expand the building. The project had already been brought to a planning board and rejected before but the youths decided that didnt matter. The cops discovered the tunnels a week or two ago and told Chabad they were going to get filled in, and when they showed up the youths fought back until the cops cracked down which is when people started escaping out of sewer grates.

Is that vaguely correct?

A lot of media outlets led with "a tunnel to a womens' dorm" on purpose, making it sound weird and perverted instead of just weird.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Too lazy to properly workshop a guy confused about moles vs. moels digging a tunnel :effort:

Dokapon Findom fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Jan 11, 2024

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
mohel people

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Paranoia, paranoia
Everybody's coming to get me
Just say you never met me
I'm running underground with the mohels, digging holes

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

https://youtu.be/mV_F2U8HDzI?si=7u1EM4ddlj5OORuK

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
The guy crawling out of the sewer is one of the most anti semitic things Ive ever seen

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

mila kunis posted:

The guy crawling out of the sewer is one of the most anti semitic things Ive ever seen

It's the most amazing thing because if you try to show somebody the video they will assume you are an alt right psycho and the video was made by daily stormer

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

cagliostr0 posted:

It's the most amazing thing because if you try to show somebody the video they will assume you are an alt right psycho and the video was made by daily stormer

oooohhhhh, Fiveish!

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Nix Panicus posted:

Paranoia, paranoia
Everybody's coming to get me
Just say you never met me
I'm running underground with the mohels, digging holes

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

oooohhhhh, Fiveish!

"I don't like when he tells people about that" :mad:

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

oooohhhhh, Fiveish!

I’m pretty sure that Fiveish was created by a similar Hasidic group (namely the one who runs 1-877-KARS-4-KIDS) so this may be more to the point than you’d think

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

https://x.com/iluminatibot/status/1745334397342187538?s=20

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

:ok:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Troy Queef posted:

I’m pretty sure that Fiveish was created by a similar Hasidic group (namely the one who runs 1-877-KARS-4-KIDS) so this may be more to the point than you’d think

oh yeah lol the scam charity that takes advantage of people wanting to help children and gives their money to a psychotic cult

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

it is time to goldmine

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it is time to goldmine

Agreed

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

a goldmine is a kind of tunnel

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it is time to goldmine

This

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it is time to goldmine

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it is time to goldmine

tahts antisemitic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Hatebag posted:

tunnel snakes shul

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it is time to goldmine