Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Kanos posted:

The problem isn't having to repetitively grind, it's having to repetitively grind a fight that doesn't involve actually playing the game for the most part.

I understand that Bahamut is a big deal for Granblue folks, but they have Bahamut Versa, who is also a Bahamut and is an infinitely better and more engaging fight mechanically, right there. They could have put Proto at the beginning of Proud and the Versa refight at the end.

Nah, I getcha. Granblue at least lets you refresh the page to skip the long cutscene attacks, as evidenced by every guide for every goddamn fight in the entire game on youtube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I feel like I've making a lot of excuses for this game to myself, but I'm at the Bahamut Versa fight before Proud difficulty and it's honestly killing my interest in playing anymore. This game has a huge amount of potential but so many of the design decisions they made are baffling to me. I'd like to see what they could do with a Relink 2 and a more focused scope.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
The Versa fight is my second favorite one in the entire game(after Maglielle/Gallanza double fight). The Proud intro one is tuned pretty hard because it's meant as a filter to see if you're geared enough for Proud.

Risutora
Dec 28, 2006

house of the dad posted:

I feel like I've making a lot of excuses for this game to myself, but I'm at the Bahamut Versa fight before Proud difficulty and it's honestly killing my interest in playing anymore. This game has a huge amount of potential but so many of the design decisions they made are baffling to me. I'd like to see what they could do with a Relink 2 and a more focused scope.

The versa fight can be a dumb roadblock but its definitely worth powering through to see proud if youve enjoyed rest of the game

Damone
May 3, 2009
Plus the track the plays is peak anime.