Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

I just started book 2 and don’t appreciate this post 😠

e: NERD

Sorry friend but it’s like a 30 yr old spoiler, I haven’t even gotten to EaTD yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

gravens
glions

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Do not skip the 2 white scar novels by Chris Wraitht, do not skip The First Heretic

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Pron on VHS posted:

Do not skip the 2 white scar novels by Chris Wraitht, do not skip The First Heretic

This, although Path of Heaven didn't do a ton for me but I'm not a big ship combat guy. Scars made me a White Scars simp though.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
News:
:rubby: Bills

Views:
Onto the Championship round!

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Chris James 2 posted:

Firing someone who you already demoted for someone else you immediately did way worse with. Bold start

Um actually it wasn't technically a demotion, he just wasn't calling plays for the last two months

-Nick Sirianni, who is definitely capable of fixing this

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
At least they have sense enough not to bring Matt Patricia back

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

I'm assuming "fire every coordinator" was the ultimatum sirianni had to accept in order to not get fired himself

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

nachos posted:

At least they have sense enough not to bring Matt Patricia back

how the gently caress is that motherfucker even in the building to begin with. whoever hired him needs to get loving fired

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
I have absolutely no idea what to expect of these coordinator hires. Could be literally anybody at any talent level. I do not like living in interesting times.

Ifgalra
Jun 19, 2023

ooouuuhh what the !!

Borsche69 posted:

how the gently caress is that motherfucker even in the building to begin with. whoever hired him needs to get loving fired

can't wait until he gets hired by the Bears or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ifgalra posted:

can't wait until he gets hired by the Bears or something

I mean is there any doubt he (and McDaniels) will be on Belichick's staff in some capacity