Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
News:

Views:
First seeds come out to play... on Saturday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Still lolin at the Cowboys (gently caress ‘em) and the Eagles

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the freaking bucs, bitch

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

NFC Least

The L is because that’s all they do.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Go bills

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Let's go Lions and uh Bills of course

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Cowboys were the only home team to lose lmao

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
go ratbirds

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Niners gonna cruise control to the Super Bowl and lose to the chiefs

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lmao that's funny

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Texans, Niners, Lions, Bills

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

lions/bills super bowl would be unbelievably lit

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Ravens opening as 9.5 favorites to the Texans, uhhh yeah I love my Ravens but I think I'll get a piece of that

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
go

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Down with this

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Harlock posted:

Cowboys were the only home team to lose lmao

Well duh

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Go Lions
Go Baker Bucs

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Android Apocalypse posted:

News:

Views:
First seeds come out to play... on Saturday?

It would have been Texans/Chiefs on Saturday and Steelers/Ravens on Sunday. They were avoiding giving the Monday teams a short week.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I would like lions bitch, but I would settle for Baltimore ravens which if you think about it I live pretty close to Baltimore so I'm basically an honorary fan.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Never forget what they took from us.

Go Niners, Lions, Texans, and Bills.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

I am indifferent on Texans/Ravens, but otherwise agree.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
49ers
Lions, Bucs, Texans
Bills
Everyone else

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Lions Bills Superbowl would be epic.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

About two weeks from now, either the Detroit Lions or Baker Mayfield will be playing for a spot in the Super Bowl.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
:lol:

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

Lions Bitch

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

:hmmyes: mainly because it's a path for a Texans/Lioms Super Bowl, which would be awesome to see 2 teams that never reached the big game to get it.

Sorry Buffalo fans you had 4 chances before.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pops Mgee posted:

The last three teams to end the Packers season are all that’s left in the NFC.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Repeat of Superbowl 1 let's do it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't want the 49ers and chiefs and packers to win the super bowl. i think the super bowl will be 49ers vs chiefs

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

Android Apocalypse posted:

:hmmyes: mainly because it's a path for a Texans/Lioms Super Bowl, which would be awesome to see 2 teams that never reached the big game to get it.

Sorry Buffalo fans you had 4 chances before.

If we dispel the demon that is playoffs Kansas City against us, I think that's a successful season.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Asproigerosis posted:

I would like lions bitch, but I would settle for Baltimore ravens which if you think about it I live pretty close to Baltimore so I'm basically an honorary fan.

i'm a ravens fan but i lived in the king of prussia area outside of philly when the eagles won the superbowl and it was cool as gently caress. it helps that i never had anything against the eagles - it'd probably suck to live in the town that homes the team you hate right as they win it all.

but i enjoyed that basically everyone was drunk as hell the entire week after the superbowl and no one showed up to work

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

All of the Ravens slander on the first page of this thread is only making Kawalimus stronger

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Borsche69 posted:

i'm a ravens fan but i lived in the king of prussia area outside of philly when the eagles won the superbowl and it was cool as gently caress. it helps that i never had anything against the eagles - it'd probably suck to live in the town that homes the team you hate right as they win it all.

but i enjoyed that basically everyone was drunk as hell the entire week after the superbowl and no one showed up to work

I lived downtown when the Ravens won in 2013 and it was loving rad. When the clock hit triple zeros everyone was out in the street losing their minds.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Freaquency posted:

I lived downtown when the Ravens won in 2013 and it was loving rad. When the clock hit triple zeros everyone was out in the street losing their minds.

i was out in elkridge at the time and i was kinda mad that i was the only one shouting off my apartment balcony. but that's what you get for living in a strip mall town

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Freaquency posted:

All of the Ravens slander on the first page of this thread is only making Kawalimus stronger

if the ravens dont make it all the way, i am all in on bills/lions

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Freaquency posted:

I though Kawalimus got stronger from people puffing up the Ravens?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
If you don't want Lamar to shatter Joe Montana's Superbowl run records I don't know what to tell you. Saturday going to be fun as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

when's the last time both #1 seeds lost in the divisional round?