Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

Don Karnage posted:

I heard that the City is going to allow the owner to tear this place down to build apartments! Renters will bring crime and traffic to our beautiful suburb! We all need to show up at the next Council meeting to protest!

*alternately*

“This former mall is being TRANSFORMED into ADORABLE tiny home style apartments and I’m here to interview people who live in them with lots of ukulele music type happy music!”

*interview with an exhausted looking school teacher in a tiny apt in a mostly empty former mall*

“Haha I’m so happy and bubbly! How does it feel to be CHANGING the WORLD through TINY LIVING??”

*ukulele music*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

naem posted:

*alternately*

“This former mall is being TRANSFORMED into ADORABLE tiny home style apartments and I’m here to interview people who live in them with lots of ukulele music type happy music!”

*interview with an exhausted looking school teacher in a tiny apt in a mostly empty former mall*

“Haha I’m so happy and bubbly! How does it feel to be CHANGING the WORLD through TINY LIVING??”

*ukulele music*

One of the bigger malls near me was combined with an outdoor shopping mall it was next to it and then they bolted condos onto it

Lol

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Don Karnage posted:

I heard that the City is going to allow the owner to tear this place down to build apartments! Renters will bring crime and traffic to our beautiful suburb! We all need to show up at the next Council meeting to protest!

[all other businesses in the neighborhood, large or small, shut down fifteen years ago and the buildings are still vacant; roads and parking lots are riddled with potholes filled with weeds and small trees]