Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I heard the JC Penny's gonna close soon. Sucks, I work at the retro game store that only carries DS games and their's is the shitter I'd use instead of the public one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Have you all noticed somebody running around in the shadows? The security guard on the retrofitted mobility scooter told me it was probably just a rat.

But I don't think rats carry swords like that

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Turns out the new shoe store just resells limited drop shoes for $700. :sigh:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I only go for the pretzels, but now they are like $5 each and always stale.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
oh…the nerdy hobby store is just walls of funkopops now, cool

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
*makes eye contact with you*

Ay boss lemme clean your shoes

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
even the mall goths have ditched this place

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

buglord posted:

oh…the nerdy hobby store is just walls of funkopops now, cool

this is actually my secret undocumented hideout crawl space, mall cops hate me!!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Can you tell me where the orange julius is

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

should we get a pedicure? nah.

*looking at giant model train display* oh that's.. cool...

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*passing by closed Applebees sign*

the nearest one is 10 minutes away? guess we'll just eat at the locally owned hole in the wall restaurant

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Well, let's get a Jamba Juice before we hit up the independent toystore with the stuffed animals that all smell like cigarette smoke.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*watches the janitor dutifully sweeping the floors*

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
I think the assistant manager at Yankee Candle has the hots for me

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I don't like walking past that guy that sells the handmade soaps. He's really aggressive and I don't feel like dropping 20 dollars on a bar of soap that kind of looks like Pikachu, but I feel bad since those same soaps have been there for 6 months.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I’m the silent fenced-off grand piano sitting in the food court that hasn’t been played since 1993 facing the closed and gutted Sbarro’s and Cinnabon.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
*listens to where is my mind by the pixies play over the pa system as i sheepishly pick at my broccoli with beef plate in the food court*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sword store is still hopping!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

None of the escalators are running...

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
They actually just opened a new JCP's at mine. But apparently they turned the Macy's into a studio where charter schools film their distance learning stuff? Apparently the economy is good again

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

"Excuse me miss. Miss? Miss? Excuse me? Can I talk to you for a minute? Yes, only a moment I promise. You have fingernails, yes? You use products on fingernails? How much you spend on nail products? Okay, I understand you are in a hurry, but watch this, see? This is cuticle oil, okay? Now look: this is buffing block. Miss? Where are you going? I have not yet shown you the nail shiner. Miss? Miss do you have a minute? Excuse me, miss?"

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Bibles here get your bibles here we got red bibles and blue bibles get your bibles here large print bibles illustrated bibles over 200 different varieties of bibles here we’ve got a bible for everyone get your bibles here bibles here

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
*farts between PA songs, the food court is so empty that the sound is clearly audible*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Grey Cat posted:

None of the escalators are running...

They're stairs, sorry for the convenience

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I love the brilliant idea the mall has of banning teenagers. We can all agree that too many people is the mall's main issue

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Smugworth posted:

They're stairs, sorry for the convenience

Ew, no thanks. I'll try the other mall across town, I hear they still have one running and still have a buildabear too.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Me, a 76 year old clueless Boomer going to the mall for the first time in 20 years: WHAT? They closed the Sears??? What the gently caress. I’ve got all these Craftsman tools I need exchanged.

Oh, I can just go to JC Penney and get new tools there. WHAT?? JC Penney hasn’t sold tools in 41 years??? What the gently caress. Well at least I can still get tires here.

WHAT???!!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

You Are A Werewolf posted:

Me, a 76 year old clueless Boomer going to the mall for the first time in 20 years: WHAT? They closed the Sears??? What the gently caress. I’ve got all these Craftsman tools I need exchanged.

Oh, I can just go to JC Penney and get new tools there. WHAT?? JC Penney hasn’t sold tools in 41 years??? What the gently caress. Well at least I can still get tires here.

WHAT???!!

Eugh the people these day's are wearing too little clothing! Shakes fist at group of teens wearing shorts

And is that two girls holding hands!?
What has the mall come to.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Thinking to cop some chicken teriyaki

*gets denied after 5th free sample*

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Raku posted:

*farts between PA songs, the food court is so empty that the sound is clearly audible*

excuse me im trying to eat here could you not

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
If anyone needs me I'll be at the coin-operated massage chairs

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

buglord posted:

Turns out the new shoe store just resells limited drop shoes for $700. :sigh:

I was in Ottawa last month for some reason and walked briefly through Rideau Centre. I ended up in front a shoe store specializing in individually wrapped sneakers selling for thousands of dollars and, upon realizing what this store sold and to whom it catered, I became nearly inconsolable.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
oh its a sailboat!

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
This mall doesn't even have a Chinese joint or a Bath and Body Works. It is not long for this world.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Gonna smell all the Yankee Candles then go home

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Portly middleaged men start gathering around the dry fountain, photographing dying plants and empty stores and blasting Floral Shoppe from their phones.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Getting me a polo at the American eagle

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Watching the seniors walk around the mall for exercise an hour before the mall opens. It would be nice if the mall was this busy when the stores were actually open.

Gherkin Jerkin
Jan 22, 2006

With great power, comes great crunchability...
Brb gonna get my eyebrows threaded at the kiosk between the Spencer's and Hot Topic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
at the hot topic furiously and obviously shoving things into my bag while the cashier who doesnt get paid enough to care silently cheers me on